GAIA SNEEZING ITEM!!!!

*~Blue~*

Do you use gaia?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use gaia?

• Yes
    • No
    • What is gaia?

I know! Gaia has a sneezing item out now. :unsure: It's called "Dander" and its supposed to be a dust bunny that makes you sneeze and it's an "evolving item" which means that it will eventually become something more..... I can't wait to see what it becomes!!!!! Oh yeah, and I know most of you probably don't know what gaia is so here's a link for you to go check it out yourself... I would explain it to you but I would fail miserably and make it seem like a crappy site sooooo... yea. no more rambling for me. HERE!!!!!

*throws link at you*

Gaia Online!!!

Remember, sneezy item is called DANDER :)

Blue

Wow! I saw that but was too lazy to pay any attention! I thought it was weird how they portrayed "dander" on the avatar but didn't feel like reading it :huh: I'll have to look into getting that... Of course I'd never have the courage to put it on my avatar... maybe I'll just play around with it in tektek. *Feels like a loser for knowing so much about this site. My friend told me to get one... then I became obsessed with making avatars look like anime characters :sweatdrop: *

I was just about to post about that thing. I'll have to keep an eye on it, especially since Gaia's resident Kawaii Meganekko Flynn says she has allergies in the announcement page... I'm pretty sure you can still track an evolving item's progress in the cash shop even if you don't buy it.

If I had the gaia gold, I would be all over getting that item (and NEVER using it... >.<) haha but alas, I don't have that kind of gold floating around. Perhaps I'll just see what it turns into and then if i think it's worth it i'll get it. :)

Blue

It sounds cool, but is it any good? I don't want to register for something that's not worth it. Still, it sounds cool.

It sounds cool, but is it any good? I don't want to register for something that's not worth it. Still, it sounds cool.

I wouldn't say it's worth registering for. It's only 1 item (an expensive one at that) out of ten thousand(?) items? But it's a cute item nevertheless :)

Archived