Sneeze Fetish Forum

hi! I'm new here

vampiresneeze

Hi!

I'm glad you started a topic here, because if you hadn't, I would have for you...... LOL

I just really really like your name, and wanted to see it around the forum. :)

Definitely, welcome! There's nothing like having freshly discovered the forum, though in reality due to the great people here it only gets better... Make yourself at home!

It is wonderful to realize you're not alone isn't it?! In fact, in the time I've been here, I myself have lost pretty much all doubt and insecurity about my fetish! I hope you have just as much of a wonderful time here as I've been having! I look forward to seeing you around! ^_^

vampiresneeze

It's been great here so far! I am so glad I discovered this place! It's a very unusual storyof how that happened lol

vampiresneeze

It all started when one of my friends had to get rid of her cell phone and PC. I helped her unpack her stuff so she let me take them, w/o clearing the web history. I saw this place in the history and called her asking if this was some kind of joke. She wanted to know why I seemed so interested. I didn't wanna give myself away so I just said it sounded cool. That's when she told me the fetish really existed and that I could google it.

Then I got brave and checked this out. I wonder if she's found out yet ;)

Wow, that is a pretty random story. Does your friend have the fetish as well, because if so your discovering the site on her computer would be pretty much the worst nightmare of the majority of the people here (as per Here Secretly's welcome thread). In any event, we're glad you found us!

That's an interesting set of circumstances! This site could be something your friend randomly found, but if not... that would be cool, if both of you had the fetish :drool: Now that you've told the story, if she is a member here she'll probably recognize who you are. I think it would be so cool to randomly find out I shared this fetish with one of my friends! But that's just me B) I just found the site when googling "sneeze", not nearly as interesting.

vampiresneeze

My friend does have the fetish, shock to me as I would've never thought so at all. I even know her alias on here. Sadly, she doesn't have a computer now since I got it or else I'm sure she would go nuts :laugh:

I think she was freaked when I asked her about it. There was this moment's hesitation followed by extreme composure and quick thinking, but I know her well enough to say she was internally panicking. I am so glad I found this place though! I love it! It makes me appreciate my fetish and not feel like a freak

Wow, that's one cool story! :) And you're kinda getting two presents at once, no? Finding the forum, and finding out that you might very well have a friend who can understand. :D

And welcome to the forum world! That's one cool nickname you have. Mmmmmm sneeeezy vampires.... :blushing:

thats awesome! i know she might be a bit freaked about it now... but you know... my last best friend had the fetish... and it was amazing to have someone that i was close to, that i could share this with... we talked about it all the time, and played fetishy-games and all kinds of sillynesses... i hope that you two can come to at least some form of openness about it... (wow.. what odds too!) it can be a great secret to play with...

Archived