Sneeze Fetish Forum

nose size and colds

goju4ryu

does the shape or size of one's nose effect the person's chances of getting a cold? is someone with a bigger nose more likely or less likely to catch a cold than someone with a smaller nose? how about the shape?

does the shape or size of one's nose effect the person's chances of getting a cold? is someone with a bigger nose more likely or less likely to catch a cold than someone with a smaller nose? how about the shape?

I don't believe it makes any difference at all. You're just as likely to catch a cold by rubbing your eyes as you are by touching your nose or inhaling droplets. Myself, I have a *huge* nose by female standards and I wouldn't say I catch more or fewer colds than the average person; probably around two or three a year, but I share the house with a small child. ;)

Well technically it seems it could play an incalculably minor role. Since colds come about as a result of inhaling particles released by someone else, a person with nostrils of a wider circumference may have a slightly higher chance of inhaling those particles and thereby catching a cold, than that same person would if they had smaller nostrils. I'm comparing the person to another version of themselves because ofcourse as Chui mentioned, there is also the strength of the immune system (and other things) to consider.

Archived