Sneeze Fetish Forum

How decieving!

sneezybreezy

Sorry, I haven't been active in awhile- for those that miss my comments and topic starters! Hahaha...probably no one noticed lol.

I hate it when people build up like they are about to sneeze and then cough! Its like I'm all ready with the popcorn ready to watch and _____ dissapointment. Or they have a pre-sneeze face which turns into a yawn or something. I want to tickle the hell out of thier nose at that moment to relieve the sneeze that I thought was going to come out. Does anyone else get irritated with this or have any stories? I wonder do people that do this have cough-like sneezes too?

Umm, well I have to say I hate it when this happens to myself. I've had times where I really felt like I was going to sneeze but I ended up coughing instead.

Yessss!!!! I absolutely despise when this happens... there have been times where I've thought I was going to get to see a sneeze and it turned into a yawn/cough/sigh/whathaveyou and I actually audibly went "cnrrfvbrjbtrjjr!!!" - much to the surprise of the person in question.

Lol, it's not quite the same, but this also made me think of one of the girls I know that gets the hiccups everytime she loses a sneeze, very weird, but too bizarre to be frustrating haha.

omg i yawn well a lot b/c i def work 2 much ... but neways

every time i yawn around my SO he gets all excited thinking that

i am going to sneeze, but i just yawn it must be such a let down for

him i feel so bad, he gets all worked up thinking itsgonna happen

... it must be so frustrating 4 him

cuz i know how frustrated i get when i m about to do it, have a build up

and then a let down cuz it goes away

It sucks so much! But it sucks the worst when it happens to me! Because then I'm not only dissapointed, but frustrated, because my nose has now gone from tickling to pinching, which is too strong for me to hope I'll start having to sneeze again. GRAAAH!

Archived