Sneeze Fetish Forum

Clip on youtube

daystar428

There is no share section in the related fetishes part of the forum and even though there is sneezing in this theres some blowing as well into a tissue. I'm not a nose blowing fetishist myself but I find it curious. thought I would share so some people will enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTK34PMsTF8

Sorry if its not really your thing, like I said I'm just doing it for fun and randomly! :)

PS, sorry mod's if there was a better way to do this hahaha

What an awesome clip! I'm big into nose-blowing myself -- and I offer you sincere thanks for this. Keep on doing what you're doing, because you are great at it!

What a star you are! A daystar, hoho.

Every aspect of this vid is divine. Still, to paraphrase an early commentator, those sneezes obviously don't want to be enslaved by a hankie. May I suggest that in future you should keep sneezing uncovered until extreme messiness is achieved and then have some glorious and relieving nose blowing....

What a star you are! A daystar, hoho.

Every aspect of this vid is divine. Still, to paraphrase an early commentator, those sneezes obviously don't want to be enslaved by a hankie. May I suggest that in future you should keep sneezing uncovered until extreme messiness is achieved and then have some glorious and relieving nose blowing....

Hehehe you are always so sweet! :) and I may take it into consideration

you win! :]

shall you make more clips, when you're done sneezing, give us guys some satisfaction and blow like you do from time to time. you're marvellous! :]

Wait a moment; money can be exchanged for goods and services. - H Simpson

A nice, lacy, girly hankie [or indeed a red, spotted one] can only be an investment...

god_bless_allergies
:D all of you are gonna either laugh at me or hate me.....

I don't own one as far as I know :eat:

yes I think a handkerchief would be a great investment for you, I hope you take our suggestion

Archived