Sneeze Fetish Forum

Enji says Hello

Umeko

Well I thought it was about time to finish this picture off, had been working on it for a few months but forgotten to color it.

This is Enji, born a vampire, working as a cop during the days, he usually works alone as he can catch up to the criminals faster then the rest.

He lives together with his lover Sheiou in a 2 bedroom apartment and had recently discovered how he loved it when his lover sneezes.

Well he wanted to say hello so here he is, Enjoy :)

enji001fu5.jpg

Enji: Hmm how to introduce myself *spots the cherry blossom pedals floating around in the air around him. Looks up to see that I had drawn him right under a cherry blossom tree. Burries his face in the crook of his elbow and lets out a soft* Iih-Tshuu! *sniffs then looks at everyone with a smirk* Hehe That works!.

O.o sexy vampires...hes so cute! i wouldnt mind stealing him for a night or so... :wub:

Hehe he you'd have to ask his lover Sheiou that :wub: Thank you for the comment ^^

oh very yummy! i think i like the blue hair even more than the red hair... (I didn't know that was possible) :shifty:

Thank you dear ^^ And yeah I have trouble choosing who's more sexy my red headed vampire or my blue haired XD

Omigosh! You are so ridiculously talented!! Amazing drawing! Yay for sneezy vampires!!

Thank you ^^

~mod note: Merged Posts. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived