Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lacking senses

Bubbles

I had a strange moment of wondering earlier. Actually, it came to me when I was replying to The Mute Poet's post about the gallery, and the word 'mute' in his name made me think about the fetish in relation to the experience of sneezing, or lack of it. For example, if you were blind or deaf, or both, would you have ever become a fetishist? The experience would have been totally different. Most of us can remember this fetish being an issue even when we were children, therefore it seems like some kind of innate thing we are born with. But if we were born in such a way that we couldn't experience it in the same way as we do now, or as other people do, maybe it wouldn't have ever developed into a fetish, which makes it kind of conditioned, or learnt.

I dunno why I even posted this.

Are there any deaf people here? I would ask blind, but that would be silly since you have to read a forum :drool: Deaf and blind would be interesting, as you'd still have touch, but couldn't experience 2 of the things that make the sneeze interesting to most of us.

One of the things I enjoy most in this fetish is reading great sneezy stories. That's something even a deaf or blind person would be able to do.

Of course, deaf AND blind is another story...

But I would have to think that something like a sneeze fetish would definitely develop differently if one lacked certain senses.

Eh, I don't really think so. Until I'm proven wrong when a deaf person is discovered on this forum. :D

I'll put it this way - I like to see a girl's face when she sneezes, sure. But what really turns me on is the sound, and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in that. So lacking either of these senses probably means there is little chance of developing a sneeze fetish.

I was actually wondering this awhile back. I started getting into the forum while I was taking ASL (American Sign Language) classes and that got me thinking about it. Personally, I was wondering if the movement was enough for a deaf person to develop the fetish or, as Bubbles mentioned blind individuals, if the sound is enough. I don't think that reading the sound of a sneeze, in a story written here or such, would give a person who lacked hearing the same feeling we get, because when I read it, I usually try to vocalize it in my mind, since they've never heard it, they probably wouldn't do so. Another thing I was just wondering is what about someone who had the fetish then lost their hearing? It could happen, so how would that effect them?

As for blind AND deaf, I find that rather unlikely :D If someone in such a position is here I mean absolutely no offense to you! Just, when you take away the sound and the image I can't imagine developing the fetish. It's possible that someone who had the fetish then went deaf and blind might still take pleasure in the feeling of someone sneezing with their body against them or such. I just think if you've never seen or heard a sneeze it's very unlikely you'd develop a fetish for it :lol:

well, if you consider that many people find the fetish to be genetic, then it is entirely possibly to have the fetish, and be both deaf and blind.... however, they would only be able to feel the sneeze, either by touching someone who sneezed, or by being sneezed upon. And while it may be rather common in our circles, it doesn't seem very likely for them to experience it in every day life...For almost everyone here, we found out we had a fetish by experienceing a sneeze in some way, shape or form. It would stand to reason that they possibly could have the fetish, and simply not know about it. (But its not like we can run about sneezing upon blind and deaf people to see if they enjoy it)

I would say it might be very difficult for them to "catch" the fetish.... although still possible, if they were in contact with another person to help them condition the response.... but still, not very likely....

I believe we have at least one blind member, and this is not surprising. One of the interesting things about our interest is how auditory it is; and how this makes it so difficult for people to condemn.

I don't know about deaf people, but i would guess that senile deafness is not going to be a problem. Neither crippledness affects one's own sneezing, usually the cause of most pleasure.

Now Anosmia, or general loss of noseness, could be a problem... Johnny Depp as Rochester, anyone?

Archived