Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sponsors' Lottery!

Hypnos

Gina has very kindly offered to make a free custom video for one of the Sponsors of the forum. The lucky recipient will be drawn on April 1st, 2004.

Gina does have some limits as to what exactly she is prepared to do of course, but for more information from her, she will be in the Chatroom next Tuesday (23rd September) at the following times to answer specific questions if you have any.

00:00 BST (1900 EST) and

03:00 BST (2200 EST)

I will also be able to offer 3 token prizes to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize winners, in the form of a POP3 e-mail account on the domain "sneezefetishforum.org" for the winners' express use in the community. It will be accessible via POP3 (Outlook Express for example) or webmail if that is preferred. If I can think of any further prizes, or receive any further donations of prizes, I will update this thread.

To those who have already become Sponsors, don't worry, you will automatically be entered into the draw unless you state in a reply to this thread that you do not wish to be entered, as will all new Sponsors. In the interests of fairness, those who have donated more to the forum will have a greater chance of winning.

Many thanks to Gina for offering to add this extra dimension of fun to the forum!

Naturally, I will not enter myself into the draw.

Hypnos.

I have realized that most users cannot post in here, so I will start a thread in the private Sponsors' Board, for entry withdrawals.

I got your message about being removed Bondi. :boxer:

Sorry about that!

Hypnos.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay, I have held the drawing, and also recorded it for the skeptics here! :)

I can tell everyone that the winner of the first prize, offered by Gina, was gruft, who also takes home (I always wanted to say that) a bonus prize of a luxury sneezefetishforum e-mail address!

Second and third out of the hat (with a couple of gruft's other tickets intervening rudely) were Eve and Demon327, who each win the sneezefetishforum e-mail addresses to conduct their community affairs with!

Congratulations to the three who won, and a very special thank you to Gina for contributing the prize for our Sponsors to be drawn out of the hat for!

Archived