Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneeze schedule

sneezybreezy

Is there a certain time or place that you always sneeze no matter what, or a certain number of times? Examples are waking up, getting out of the shower, going into certain stores, etc.

I don't have any of my sneezes on a schedule like that...but I wish I did!!

I am guaranteed one when i get out of the shower... and about half the time when i walk outside from my lab/get into my car.... there is something about the immediate temperature change that sets it off... but thats about it... i tend to sneeze a lot, but most of them are unpredictable...

It's not 100% reliable, but more mornings than not I sneeze when I wake up. It's not the light, I live far enough north that it can be dark till about 9 in the morning or so mid-winter (taking into concideration that the window faces west, the farthest direction from sunrise), and it still seems to have the same chance on those days. And it only seems to happen in my own room. That's as far as I can narrow down the trigger. Except.. hmm... too many years of childhood spent inducing before school? A trained response? :hug::D Perhaps this can be applied to other, less pg-13 triggers as well. MUA HA HA!

I am guaranteed to sneeze at inconvenient times. I am a baker and its always when I've got my hands covered in chocolate or powder or something I really don't want to get on my face. The worst is the powder because you HAVE to cover and when you sneeze on powdered hands, your face gets antiqued. :D

Blue

It's very common that I'll sneeze in the morning, in my kitchen. Also very common is at work, in the afternoon, and almost always during a conference call (which is why I put my phone on mute!). And of course usually during or after mowing the grass.

The likelihood of me sneezing does increase during morning hours as I'm getting ready for my day. But I also agree with what was said above that showering tends to tickle my nose so as I get out and do my hair :) haha I tend to sneeze more often.

Over the last week or so I've been noticing a pattern. Every morning, at some point during the 4 o'clock hour, I sneeze once. Sometimes twice. Today I did it twice. The second one was unexpected and very harsh. :P

I always, always sneeze in the shower, either in it or while getting out, sometimes both. Almost invariably 3 or 4 sneezes. And this seems to be true no matter what time of day I'm showering. It's almost an inducing tool :P

I more or less tend to sneeze when i am working in my office. I guess the computer screen is very kind to me. and sometimes even at home when i am in front of the computer. Its not very consistent though!! But yes, if i have a sneeze stuck it surely comes out when i am in front of the pc. :P

When I say good morning to ol' mr sun I'm good for three. Or 4. Or 5 :wub:

Lucky YOU. :o I'm jealous of that. :)

I have no set schedule... sadly I am a most unsneezy person by nature... the only time I can even guarantee that I'll sneeze more than once a day (and sometimes I don't even get that) is when I've got a cold.

When I say good morning to ol' mr sun I'm good for three. Or 4. Or 5 :drool:

Lucky YOU. :laugh: I'm jealous of that. :lol:

I have no set schedule... sadly I am a most unsneezy person by nature... the only time I can even guarantee that I'll sneeze more than once a day (and sometimes I don't even get that) is when I've got a cold.

And apparently if I'm around, you won't get any :lol:

I do not really have a sneeze on schedule, although some time ago I used to whenever I got off the train on winter mornings, I think it was the temperature jump.

I have had co-workers who have sneezed on schedule though. In particular one rather attractive girl, who sat opposite me on a desk used to give two huge sneezes, explosive and frighteningly loud, at about eleven each morning. The first always shocked me but gave me a fantastic view of the second.

One very sneezy secretary used to put in a double or triple at least four times a day, not exactly on time, but with that frequency easily watchable.

Archived