Sneeze Fetish Forum

The outcome of being bored one day.

Infernal

Last Monday I was really bored,so I decided to count how many times I sneezed in a week..and of course, I asked B to participate. :drool: Turns out, he got about three times as many as I did. I got 7, he got at least 25. And I heard none of them..:oinksmiley:

Has anyone else ever done this type of thing with somebody? Looking back on it, it was actually pretty fun.

That does sound like fun! I'm going to try it! But I haven't sneezed yet today... should I count it? or start tomorow... well... tomorow starts in half an hour here anyway.. but I've only been up for 10 hours, so there's still time...

You should change the game to how many witnessed sneezes in a week, so you can see 25 of them instead of hearing about them. :o

We live in two different countries,so as much as I would love to witness 25 in a week, I can't. Damn distance,ruining my fun..:o

I count my own as well as others sneezes out of habit. Especially if its a fit from others (I never sneeze more than once), i am counting them by default and its the counting that puts me on fire. Its only when I am very busy or involved in something else that stops me from counting sneezes, unless the sneezes are not delicious enough!!! :o

Infact i want to know is any one else here as fanatic as I am in terms of counting people's sneezes? I feel I am the only fool who counts without fail? :wub:

hmm... didnt they have some kind of thingy about that before (on here i mean) where people kept a running count all year long?

You? Sane? :D

Don't you know? We're all nuts :P

No doubt we all are nuts, thats why we are here ;)

But i used to feel i am the most fanatic fool out here, now i know you are with me, so i feel sane.. :innocent:

hmm... didnt they have some kind of thingy about that before (on here i mean) where people kept a running count all year long?

Well, I'll own up. I'm one of them.

It all started when I met another sneeze fetishist, long before the internet. We wanted to know whether it was more common to sneeze in singles and doubles, so we counted all the sneezes that we witnessed over the week (there were far more singles than doubles). We eventually counted our own, and were also surprised to find the variation not just between individuals, but also just from one week to the other. Strange things, sneezes.

Since then I've corresponded with other sneeze counters. One game has been to see who can reach 1000 first.

I've done this so often! It was never over a week period, but a former roommate I lived with had really amazing allergies and she knew about the fetish. We also happened to work at the same place as a summer job and seeing as it was so boring (factory work... bleh) we'd both keep a tally of our sneezes for the day and see who could "beat" the other at the end of the day. It was always interesting because we'd always sort of report how we were doing when we saw each other on breaks, and the numbers were always high because the place was so dusty... I think her record was something like 46...

My usual weekly count is in the 7 range, usually one a day. But interestingly enough I've found that if I truly want to sneeze more, my mind will make it happen. Within the recent weeks I've gotten it up to as much as 24 in a single week. That was weird, but the last 2 days of that week I was getting sick, so maybe wishful thinking did too much of a good job.

they did?!?! :P Where was I when the board meeting happened? lol

Archived