Sneeze Fetish Forum

What would you do if this happened to you?

resolution

I was listening to a speech that a young woman was giving once in front of an audience and all of a sudden she had to sneeze. Not just one sneeze, but almost about twenty. What was worse was that they weren't all continuous (although alot them were) so she had to keep pausing to finish them. It took her about 60 seconds, including pauses and convo, to completely finish. For fetishists that don't like to sneeze in public, that must be the ultimate nightmare. :P

It would be a nightmare for someone who doesn't like to sneeze in public, but I've seen similar occurrences where the sneezer doesn't seem to to the least bit phased by what's happening. How did this sneezer react? Did she appear to be embarrassed, or did she just sneeze away?

Oh wow! I can sort of relate to teaching lecture and sneezing in a microphone but it wasn't that many sneezes. If I was that lady I would probably stop and excuse myself and then come back to continue when i'm all done.

If the audience contained fetishists or not, they would all only be paying attention to the sneezes because it is distracting. That is embarrassing and requires balls to stay up there and sneeze your head off. :o haha. Good Post!

For the voyeur's point of view though, isn't this a dream scenario? I certainly agree that if it were you up there it would be mortifying, but for me at least, that kind of embarassment is always (or at least often) tinged with guilty enjoyment...

I've had a very similar situation happen to me... I had an horrible cold, and was giving a lecture for one of my classes. I think I probably sneezed about 10-15 times throughout the whole thing, and had to keep stopping to cough. It was bad enough that I had to sit down, as I couldnt even stand up I was so weak... *ugh* But it could have been worse... at least i got some yummy blessings out of it... *grin*

It would be a nightmare for someone who doesn't like to sneeze in public, but I've seen similar occurrences where the sneezer doesn't seem to to the least bit phased by what's happening. How did this sneezer react? Did she appear to be embarrassed, or did she just sneeze away?

She was only slightly embarassed at first but as she kept going she got more and more embarrassed. They were the uncontrollable rapid fire type.

• 2 months later...

Awful? Really? That is kind of surprising to hear from most of you. I have never had it happen to me before but I can image in it as being...somewhat pleasureable.

: )

This may sound strange...but I get complements on my sneezes all the time.

>.<

Read on a bit more around the forum. It might surprise you to discover that a number of members dislike sneezing in public or having attention drawn to their sneezes.

Guest LadyErisana

I know I'd be mortified, considering I HATE HATE HATE sneezing in public. probably because the whole "blessing" thing makes me so uncomfortable o.O i dont know why, either!

For the voyeur's point of view though, isn't this a dream scenario? I certainly agree that if it were you up there it would be mortifying, but for me at least, that kind of embarassment is always (or at least often) tinged with guilty enjoyment...

"voyeur's point of view" XD I love that!

er...anyway

I agree, I would totally love it if my lecturer (preferably a guy) started sneezing♥

Sometimes I like sneezing in public and sometimes I even fake sneeze to get attention and "bless you"s or as an excuse to start a discussion about allergies or a cold ;)

can some people not hold back sneezes? whenever i have to sneeze i can always hold it back if i need/want to

No, not everyone can hold back their sneezes. And this actually is a highly attractive feature to some :D

can some people not hold back sneezes? whenever i have to sneeze i can always hold it back if i need/want to

Shelle, you have a rare and special talent. :D

Shelle, you have a rare and special talent. :rolleyes:

Not that rare B)

I just can't sneeze in public or in front of anyone for that matter, i wish i could its so frusterating! I find it really easy to hold them back, if ever i have to sneeze i almost have to focus on it and sniffle to let it out otherwise the feeling would dissapear

Guest TheSistersOdd

That would have been a scary enjoyment if I was up there. I don't like big crowds, so giving a speech in front of one and that happening at the same time? Terrifying!

Archived