Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezybreezy

Honkytonklagoon

Sneezybreezy --

I haven't told you yet how much I've enjoyed your wavs. They are wonderful. The one of you talking to your sweetie on the phone was awesome. I was sorry you were so sick, but you really made good use of your sneezes! :innocent: Thank you. I hope you'll be moved to make more.

Aww! Thank you!! ::your making me blush:: :notworthy:

I was totally surprised to see my name in the kudos section!

I will keep putting up wavs when I have time, unfortunetly I'm no longer with my boyfriend so there will not be any with him. I'm glad that you guys like them! :D

Your awesome too TYS! :innocent:

I feel like an idiot, but where are these wavs? After seeing you mentioning them I'm very curious!

(sorry, I found them) My new thoughts on them are all in wows! Thanks for doing them, they were amazing!

Yes indeed; they are tremendous. In fact, I hadn't realised you had added to the project until I saw this, so your light has been a bit hidden under a bushel.

There must be a simple way to announce when you are feeling about to give way to more recorded sneeziness... just don't ask me what it is.

Yes indeed; they are tremendous. In fact, I hadn't realised you had added to the project until I saw this, so your light has been a bit hidden under a bushel.

There must be a simple way to announce when you are feeling about to give way to more recorded sneeziness... just don't ask me what it is.

Thanks! :) I was a little bit shy to announce that I have sneeze wavs on the forum...I think I have a small little audience and I'm perfectly fine with it. I'm a little bit paranoid that someone I know might recognize my sneeze or voice, since stuff like that WOULD happen to me. Anyways I'm open to any suggestions! ;)

.I think I have a small little audience and I'm perfectly fine with it.

As long as I can be a member of the audience. :)

Well for the record, I've never heard your voice before, and I'm good with voices from time to time. So put me off the paranoia list, I'm not "One of them"!! And I love your wavs, (I had to sneak one more compliment in)

Resolution: Sorry I was very vague...Basically your edit summed up what I was trying to say! I know there are people that can recognize sneezes and tell people apart from hearing them, and I am cautious of it. :drool:

Joel: As long as your apart of this forum, you can always be one of my audience members! haha.. :nohappy:

Chris: Thanks for the compliments ::blushes:: I don't think you would have heard my voice since I'm on the east coast, and I don't know any californians. Soo, your're off my paranoid list...Congrats! :P

Archived