Sneeze Fetish Forum

Selective sneezing?

plzsneeze

When i was small, I used to get mad by each and every sneeze that i heard. Infact this went on till i was in school. But recently I have become very selective about the sneezes i hear. Especially for singles and doubles. If anyone has a sneezing fit, they capture my 200% attention, irrespective of their gender or sound. But i dont care much if the sneeze is just a single and doesnt sound as per my choices

Anyone else who is selective about the sneezes..??

Well.... I only like it when attractive young girls sneeze (young meaning my age :D ). If a family member, older person, really underage person, or male sneezes I think it's absolutely disgusting.

Yes, I´m choosy an I fell its getting worse during the years.

First of all I´m only attracted by men´s sneezing.

When I was a young boy and teenager only adults were interesting, never the boys of my age, exceptionally they had a really, really hard cold. (I had no expiriences with hayfever at this time.)

Really old men were also not interesting and are nbot up today.

Referring to the age now ofcourse also people, who are younger then me, are important for me, I would say from the 20ies up.

Sometimes I hate myself, but I really prefer well good-looking men, must not but could be in business outfits. But if the guy is pretty I also like to see sneezing mens in workclothes. I think, its important, that he is cultivated a little bit.

And: I found out, that Im hungry every time for news. The sneeze of wellknown men lost his attraction for me, this is valid for my father, my friend, collegues etc. Only if the catched a really worse cold, sometimes its interesting for me.

Anything (except stifling :D ) is OK with me. :D Of course, I prefer fits of 19,081,723 or more... but, beggars cant be choosers. :devil3:

I am age selective, if the person is old enough to be my parents then I normally can't stand it. Usually around my age is perfect. If the sneeze is very harsh I tend not to like it. I like the non-forceful guy sneeze, the ones that have the softness of a girl's sneeze but with a cup full of testosterone. Haha. That is the best way I could describe it! Some girl sneezes are okay..but I like men sneezing a 100% better.

I am age selective, if the person is old enough to be my parents then I normally can't stand it. Usually around my age is perfect. If the sneeze is very harsh I tend not to like it. I like the non-forceful guy sneeze, the ones that have the softness of a girl's sneeze but with a cup full of testosterone. Haha. That is the best way I could describe it! Some girl sneezes are okay..but I like men sneezing a 100% better.

I agree with you completely. :P

I like the non-forceful guy sneeze, the ones that have the softness of a girl's sneeze but with a cup full of testosterone.

:laugh:

Guest LadyErisana

I believe I am selective as far as what I take pleasure in sneezing-wise goes. As many people have said, I can't stand when family members or close friends sneeze...it's absolutely disgusting IMO! But if a complete stranger has a sneezing fit, than like you i give it my full attention. I think it depends on how well I know the person as to how much attention I give the sneezing :laugh:

I only like male sneezing, and I cant stand stifles. They're one of my pet peeves :drool: But other than that I tend to prefer a bit of force behind the sneeze. :laugh:

I'm a bit selective. There aren't really sneezes I dislike, but I definately have my preferances. A gentle sneeze over a harsh one, for example. And a nice voice. Usually, but not in all cases, audible, multiple build-up gasps are some of the best things I can think of. And, if the sneeze itself is good, then multiples and fits are even better, especially if they get more desperate over time. I've never been fond of the sound of nose-blowing, though, it can really ruin a good 'run' for me. *dodges 'bad pun' bat*

I gotta chime in again real quick! I notice some of you saying you don't like seeing close friends sneeze. I have to disagree with this, because one of my friends (female of course) has THE HOTTEST sneezes ever and I always enjoy seeing her sneeze lol.

My close guy friends on the other hand... :) I act like I don't even notice them sneezing.

:)

yes, i am most definitely selective. Female only, any female sneeze other than one that's held in, then they loudly speak, or yell "CHOO!" just to draw attention to the fact that they sneezed irks me more than anything. Or a female who tries to sneeze 'cute' :)

As far as age, i have a range from late teens - 50

I'm a bit selective. There aren't really sneezes I dislike, but I definately have my preferances. A gentle sneeze over a harsh one, for example. And a nice voice. Usually, but not in all cases, audible, multiple build-up gasps are some of the best things I can think of. And, if the sneeze itself is good, then multiples and fits are even better, especially if they get more desperate over time. I've never been fond of the sound of nose-blowing, though, it can really ruin a good 'run' for me. *dodges 'bad pun' bat*

Oh, yeah, that's how I feel too, except that I don't mind nose blowing one way or the other. I feel disappointed when I hear a large, loud, messy sneeze, like I wish I could have enjoyed it. In my opinion, YouTube user GlassHeart5 has fantastic build-ups.

I have a friend who - well, her sneezes sound absolutely fake. Over time I've come to tentatively believe they're natural for her, but they sound like like she's trying to be way too cute and feminine. High pitched, slightly squeaky, fake sounding "choo!"s that do absolutely nothing for me, not even the hint of a thought that I should be interested.

Generally a single, from someone I don't know, isn't going to be enough to get me going, unless it's a really spectacular one. From a stranger, it usually takes a good three or four before I start to get really interested in them... but with someone I care a lot for... every single sneeze is total dynamite. :D:)

well i only like it when hot guys sneeze lol. they can't be super duper old, and they can't be younger than me. but if i'm attracted to the guy and he sneezes then i'm solid. ;) oh yeah and they absolutely can not be related to me. GROSS!!!!!

SweetP

I definitely notice all sneezes but more than 1 certainly grabs my attention a lot more. Female sneezes stand out more than male, male ones just get me angry... lol. And if anyone gets more than 3 or 4 in a row then i competely lose track of what im doing and my attention is solely on the sneezer.

If the sneeze is very harsh I tend not to like it. I like the non-forceful guy sneeze, the ones that have the softness of a girl's sneeze but with a cup full of testosterone. Haha.

You nailed the male sneeze description I like to a T. I was fortunate enough today to hear the guy I like sneeze for the first time (yipeee) and was not disappointed. However, I could not figure out how exactly to describe it. Then here it is - Thank you Sneezybreezy! He even quietly blessed himself after B)

My all time fav's have to be the multiple sneezes - the more the better, although I always fell bad for the person because it seems so uncomfortable. The best ones are the ones that seem to come out 2-3 at a time they are so fast. :D That will send shivers down my spine every time!

Definitely selective - only (moderately) good-loking guys, about 18-30, and no relatives! Also, business suits have a tendency to put me off... my ideal is work clothes, sports attire, or better no clothes at all beach-like outfit :dribble:

And of course, the more the better

Generally a single, from someone I don't know, isn't going to be enough to get me going, unless it's a really spectacular one. From a stranger, it usually takes a good three or four before I start to get really interested in them... but with someone I care a lot for... every single sneeze is total dynamite. :mad::angry:

I'm with you!

Archived