Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sick Pretty Boy (M)ale

PetalsAndThorns

Wooh! I've finally got something to upload again! *Does happy dance along with the music of the ice cream truck that happens to be driving by my house*

I just realized awhile ago that this forum is not only the very first place I ever uploaded my art but the only place for which I ever finished any art! So thank you all so much for your supportive reactions! ;)

If you're wondering how this character manages to "kinda" be my OC the truth is that I fail at creating the appearance of my own characters, especially boys! So, while I don't plan on using this as a permanent fix, I'm using one of the supporting websites for gaia.com, tektek.org, to create "dream avatars" that I can draw in my own style, just to get some hair and clothing styles I can mess around with and give the characters personalities I want. As I said, this is by no means a permanent solution, but being able to work with characters that I can do what I want with I hope will help me get better at designing my own characters.

And enough with the chatter! Looks like this pretty boy's in need of some serious taking care of! Any volunteers? :D

http://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w356/PetalsAndThorns/SFF/scan0003copy.jpg

This is the avatar he's based off of - 9f5789.png

I'm surprised by how well this turned out! :P

chui is going to FREAK OUT when she sees this. XD

Excellent job as always, And! :) Your art totally rocks. :hug:

That's super cute! I looove his hair ... and the glassy look in his eye. :)

Congratulations on both, finishing and uploading him. LOL

:hug: I'll take care of the poor sick pretty boy. What's his name?

Thank you all so much! :cryhappy::group:

KillRobotKill - Yay! Thank you! Cute was just the effect I was going for! :D Thank you!

daystar428 - :hug: Thank you! Yes, I'm very pleased with how his blush came out! Thank you again!

thousand-yard-stare - Haha, thank you so much! That means a lot coming from someone I know likes female material better than male. :hug:

Just Older - Thank you!!! Yes! Hurray for finishing things! :)

His name? Ummm... Ah.... *goes off to google male Japanese names* ... Umm... Shinji! His name is Shinji! (If anyone else has any idea of a name that would fit him, I'm open to suggestions)

Him - :cry: You tortured me and hadn't even given me a name yet?!

Me - No! I... umm......... yes... :guilty:

Him - :cry::unsure::bawl:

Me - I was just... protecting you against Kira! :)<_<

*sdjkhalfjkghaldfjkghldkfjghakldfjghafjklghajklfghasfkldjh*

uhm......er..... silver spiky hair.... :eek:tiny red nose.... :drool:that mouth.... :dribble:

*runs flailing about madly shreiking about the hotness!*

*ahem*

chui will be back momentarily.... please enjoy this wonderful elevator music while you wait... :wub: ......

oh perforated-friggin-bovines lady! thats fantabuluously aweseomnesst HAWT!!!!!

:boom:

:D

:dead:

p.s.-that'll be $37.50 for the chair that just infernoed under me... not to mention im now poking about pantsless... *uhm..ill stop now*.....

chui is going to FREAK OUT when she sees this. XD
*sdjkhalfjkghaldfjkghldkfjghakldfjghafjklghajklfghasfkldjh*

uhm......er..... silver spiky hair.... :eek:tiny red nose.... :drool:that mouth.... :dribble:

*runs flailing about madly shreiking about the hotness!*

*ahem*

chui will be back momentarily.... please enjoy this wonderful elevator music while you wait... :wub: ......

oh perforated-friggin-bovines lady! thats fantabuluously aweseomnesst HAWT!!!!!

:boom:

:D

:dead:

p.s.-that'll be $37.50 for the chair that just infernoed under me... not to mention im now poking about pantsless... *uhm..ill stop now*.....

Called it? Called it. :boom:

Archived