Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose Piercings

*~Blue~*

I got my nose pierced today and I'm really pleased with it and I got to thinking about this forum and wondered what people thought about nose piercings. I'm not a big fan (meaning i hate...) bull rings, where it goes through the middle part of the nose, but i love studs. I think they look great and add an extra appeal to the nose. What do you think?

I personally dont care for them. I once had a friend who had a wonderful sneeze, then he got his nose pierced and the sneeze changed completely to some kind of "ACHERSPLAT" sounding thing. No idea why. Anyone have some insight? Enter the smart people! :laugh:

I guess nose piercing is alright, what I can't understand is tounge piercing. Why do so many people have they're tounges pierced? Just the thought of it grosses me out.

I have heard it's to provide sexual pleasure to a lover

A few years back I thought about getting a stud but I wasn't sure if it was for me, as most people here know I'm not a big fan of drawing attention to my nose :)

Later on I changed my mind and got my nose pierced twice :hug:o1hb8yfc.jpg

Just kidding :hug:

I don't particularly care for most piercings. I'm fine with ear piercings, and I think those little nose-bud things can be cute if it's just on one side, but anything beyond that is a turn-off for me, especially bridge and septum piercings.

I'm not a fan of piercings, ears are okay..

How does nose rings affect sneezing? Does it hurt during the sneeze?

I remember this girl would always take her nose ring out really fast before she was going to sneeze..I was impressed because she just popped it out sneezed and put it back in a few seconds. I never witnessed an unexpected sneeze from her..it was strange.

well, we all know I have an aversion to piercings, but nose piercings don't bother me as much, actually :) TYS's sister has a septum piercing (as he does as well, but he didn't have his in when I met him) and it looks really sweet on her ;) My cousin has a tiny diamond stud in her nose (barely visible) and I think it looks okay... my sister-in-law, on the other hand, has a playboy bunny stud and it looks dumb. (course, that could just be because it's my sister-in-law....)

I think navel piercings can be kind of sexy on some women as well, and most facial piercings don't really bother me all that much (except anything to do with the mouth, but that's mainly because I get squicked out by metal touching my mouth - other than spoons and forks). My ex-husband's piercings (three in one ear, two in the other) never bothered me unless I had to touch them, same with TYS ;) Men shouldn't wear stud earrings though, that's jmho.

Ok, well now that I know almost everyone on here dislikes nose piercings.. lol just kidding.

Sneezybreezy - On me, it doesn't affect my sneezes at all. Yea, it was awkward the first day when my nose was sore, but i sneezed 5 times that day after I got it done and nothing had changed. Today, it hurts even less to sneeze so i don't think thats the reason why that girl you knew kept taking the piercing out. I think that maybe she just didn't want to sneeze on the jewelry.

Daphine - LOL! I would never do that to my nose. Septum piercings in my opinion just look wrong. :)

As for what mine looks like... TADA!!!

yea.jpg

Tell me what you think? I felt like showing it off. ;)

Blue

It depends on the nose, and on the jewelry itself. You are an example of a combination I do really find atractive. I only wonder... with one so small... does it ever slip through and fall out from inside?

It reminds me though, my third SO(well, we're not physical, or even dating really, but she's closer than the 'friend' umbrella covers), she has a similar one, but it just sort of jumped out and suprised me one day. I just suddenly noticed that she has a nose piercing, with no idea how long she has had it (I've known her for about 2 years now). Further proof that I am a bubble-head. (no offence to my fellow blonds, of course.)

I got my nose pierced today and I'm really pleased with it and I got to thinking about this forum and wondered what people thought about nose piercings. I'm not a big fan (meaning i hate...) bull rings, where it goes through the middle part of the nose, but i love studs. I think they look great and add an extra appeal to the nose. What do you think?

Does it hurt when you sneeze?

Does it hurt when you sneeze?

Not in the least. In fact, it doesn't hurt at all unless i bonk my nose off of something. :)

oooh...very nice Blue... i love the little studs on the side... im still a bit... wishywashy... about the rings/septum rings... (sorry TYS :D )

oooh...very nice Blue... i love the little studs on the side... im still a bit... wishywashy... about the rings/septum rings... (sorry TYS :wub: )

S'awright, love, I barely wear the thing anymore. Just can't get it to rest in there comfortably...

But in answer to the question I saw of does it hurt when you sneeze... Not in the slightest. Especially with septum rings... once they have spent their 6 months fully healing, you can grab the ring and twist it, pull left, right, up, down... even fold it around the outside of your nose all weird-looking... and it doesn't hurt. I've grossed out numerous people by playing with my septum ring in public before. :D

oooh...very nice Blue... i love the little studs on the side... im still a bit... wishywashy... about the rings/septum rings... (sorry TYS :rolleyes: )

Thanks Chui :goof::twisted: And yea, I would never put a ring in, partially because it would stand out too much and partially because i would be afraid to catch it on something. Studs catch on clothing easily enough but rings would catch everything I would think..... >.<

oooh...very nice Blue... i love the little studs on the side... im still a bit... wishywashy... about the rings/septum rings... (sorry TYS :rolleyes: )

S'awright, love, I barely wear the thing anymore. Just can't get it to rest in there comfortably...

But in answer to the question I saw of does it hurt when you sneeze... Not in the slightest. Especially with septum rings... once they have spent their 6 months fully healing, you can grab the ring and twist it, pull left, right, up, down... even fold it around the outside of your nose all weird-looking... and it doesn't hurt. I've grossed out numerous people by playing with my septum ring in public before. ;)

Hahaha I would LOVE to be able to gross someone out doing that. My whole family thinks its disgusting that i have it already. My mom keeps asking me what i do if i sneeze and goobers get stuck in it lol :D (<-- thats the closest emote I could find to an eye roll....:laugh:)

I always had this fear that a nose stud could be shot out of someones nose durring a particulary hard sneeze and put an eye out.

but thats just my mind on Jack Daniels. :sweatdrop:

-prof

Actually Professor_s, you'd be surprised to find that most nose studs aren't actually straight bars. They are designed to curve to the inside of your nose so that should you sneeze, the chances of it shooting out your nose are slim to none.

This is what the look like. :gora:

SappBlueNose.jpg

And thank you Danky. :D I think it looks good too. And I've been keeping a very close eye on it so as it won't fall through the back :sweatdrop:

• 4 weeks later...

I think nose piercings look good especially on men with big noses.

There is a guy with a very big nose (its very wide and extends far from his face) who have a nose piercing and I think it looks great. I could look at his nose for hours.

I especially like the fact the piercing seems to be towards the front of his nostril which just makes his very large nose look even bigger.

Archived