Sneeze Fetish Forum

stifling/blessing

zneeze

I've noticed recently that there is at least one girl I know whom I've never heard bless anyone (particularly me). This is annoying as it proves my stellar fake-sneezing skills futile around her. However, this girl is also a stifler - by stifler, I mean you have to be LOOKING at her to know she sneezes, as it's not audible in the least.

(On the other hand, GF too is a stifler, but will bless about anyone. :))

My question is: Is there a sort of connection between stifling and not blessing others?

Hmmm.... you know, I've never thought about that before? ;) I suppose it could be possible that if she stifles them so silently that she might have a massive disgust or aversion to sneezing. She might not bless because she doesn't want to draw any attention to sneezes. OR MAYBE SHE`S ONE OF US!!!!! :)

But I wouldn`t say that her case goes for all people. Just because they stifle doesn`t mean that they don`t bless and vice versa. ;)

Blue

I doubt there's a connection. I've never successfully stifled in my life, but I very rarely bless people either.

I don't see a connection, however I can understand that if someone is very shy they may not want to bless someone and they most likely would keep all thier sneezes stifled so no attention would be drawn to them. If they are not shy, then :P ???

Not in my experience... though around here anyway, I've noticed that there aren't that many blessers... more people use "gesundheit," or say nothing, at least that's how it seems to me recently. :)

Archived