Sneeze Fetish Forum

Inducing - can it stop working?

Guest princess103

Guest princess103

Hi,

Would be interested to know if anyone has tried one method of inducing - only to find it stops working for them?

I tried once with the tissue method - it worked a treat for one evening, but I couldn't make it work again!

I then tried pepper and Q Tips - but now they don't work for me either.

Do we become resistant to these methods?

I'd love to know if anyone else has similar problems

x

I'd say that for me it can gradually reduce in efficacy although I think that after a rest (weeks or months after a lot of inducing) it can improve again. I also have observed that the more I induce, the less I sneeze naturally so more or less the only way I induce now is photically. I sometimes wonder if the reason I sneeze fairly infrequently is because years of inducing desensitised areas.....oh well, I guess I'll never know the answer to that one.

However. If you used the tissue method only once but it hasn't worked since it might have been that on the occasion you tried it, your nose was irritated anyway in which case the sneezing would have been prompted more easily. I know the times I'm most tempted to induce are generally when my nose is already irritated and I want to sneeze but can't.

I tend to find that the opposite is true to be honest... if i don't induce very regularly, once every couple of months or so I tend to find that I am only able to tease singles or doubles out of my nose and then it is only a couple of sets. However, if I induce on a fairly regular basis I normally sneeze in sets of 2 to 6 sneezes and can get multiple sets of sneezes to emerge. My best induced sneezing fits always come when my allergies have been bothering me, but in the sense of "I want to sneeze like crazy but can't" type of way, then I can easily coax multiple sneezes from my nose.

After a while your nose will need a rest so constant usage will naturally start to deteriorate.

personally i can't get q-tips or the tissue method to work...i hace to use wire ties or a paintbrush bristle

I don't think it can stop in terms of building a resistance to it, but you definitely will have to give your nose a break after a while from time to time, as eventually further stimulation will stop producing sneezes and just tickle you (though that can be enjoyable on its own... :)).

I also have observed that the more I induce, the less I sneeze naturally

Exactly my experience. It takes me for ever to produce a sneeze when I induce, and when it comes, it's not a good quality sneeze anyway. But the downside is that afterwards, I don't sneeze for days. So I don't induce and just wait for the sneezes to come naturally.

It probably depends a lot on the individuals - I have known some people - though not very many - who induce easily.

I induce very easily but then hardly sneeze naturally. Obviously I'm a freak!

On the contrary ! it's the differences that make it all so interesting. And it's a great talent to have to be able to induce easily. Probably even more useful to us than say getting hayfever (when there is nobody there to profit from it).

Guest rezeensy

I rarely sneeze naturally but I can induce easily for a spell I however don't induce often. I use tissue or paper towel when I need something stiffer. I suggest taking a break for a time.

I would hardly having a talelnt of inducing to be freakish...:sweatdrop:

but i'm with ya on the hardly sneezing naturally...suckatude

Archived