Sneeze Fetish Forum

Methinks it's time to organize another chat nite...

Professor_s

Call me a sucker but as I was thinking about what to add to SFO (wait what?) I was just remember the last time I actually participated in one...and it was quite a long time...

Sure there is the problem of time zones and once you get one started you never can get a repeat series of chats to continue, and I knw we got the scheduled ones every Sunday here in ye old Forum Azul(but when was the last time you went there?), but I think it's just long overdue for a online get-together, maybe in a yahoo or aim chatroom(because then microphones work there...yes, that's right people used to...gasp..sneeze live in the chatroom..lol) sometime.

Just a thought swirling around in the brain...what do you think?

If it is scheduled, I will do my best to show up! I haven't participated in one of the chats since 2001 or so...

Man, I miss the SFO, I'm going to check out the revamp in just a minute here. :P

If it is scheduled, I will do my best to show up! I haven't participated in one of the chats since 2001 or so...

Exxcceellent smithers....I'm actually looking into differnt chatting software that may be easier...I'll let ya know

shweet

-prof

Interestingly enough, I've only ever been in the chat here at SFF once, and it was by accident. It did happen to be Sunday though, so there were still a few folks poking around.

A voice chat could prove interesting...

Good idea! It's a long time since I have seen anyone in the chat room here. Time differences make it harder, as there are not so many of us after all in any one place - we are scattered all over the earth, but why not try again ?

There was a time when I used to participate in the chat sessions pretty much every Sunday evening and it was a lot of fun, so I'd definitely like to see it happen again with some new people (as several of the original participants have moved on to pastures new) :sweatdrop:.

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed heartily, it's such a good building block for the core of the forum, and can help new people integrate in even mre easily. I think a good place to start may be people making a bit more of an effort to join the wekly chat, southernlad and I were the only ones in it for the better part of an hour Sunday night. C'mon people! (winks)

Perhaps closer to 4pm eastern time? That would make it a slightly more manageable 8pm there, would it not?

But if it's still on Sundays that at least less of a problem, no?

That's something I've been thinking too, actually.

I'd love to attend a chat-get-together. :)

Though time-zones confuse me and I'm not in possession of a microphone, I would certainly love to participate in a live chat session. So how about somebody shouts out a particular Sunday and the others see whether they're free at that time? (I would venture a suggestion, but I can't find my diary now. Excuses, excuses....)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived