Sneeze Fetish Forum

BF needed me to hold tissue for him!

party_girl077

He was doing the washing up (like a good boy) and he suddenly goes "Oh, my nose is starting to run!" He holds his head up, but of course his hands are wet in the sink so what can he do about it? "Quick!" he says, and gestures towards the roll of paper towels. I tore one off and held it to his nose, to catch it. Then I held it tight so he could blow his nose, it was wet, you could tell it would have been bothering and tickling his nose. Then he dried his hands, got more, and blew his nose himself, this time with a bit of a honk.

Wow, that's amazing. A young guy not embarrassed to blow his nose and he even honked a bit. You're so lucky! Or maybe you prefer it when he sneezes.

He was doing the washing up (like a good boy) and he suddenly goes "Oh, my nose is starting to run!" He holds his head up, but of course his hands are wet in the sink so what can he do about it? "Quick!" he says, and gestures towards the roll of paper towels. I tore one off and held it to his nose, to catch it. Then I held it tight so he could blow his nose, it was wet, you could tell it would have been bothering and tickling his nose. Then he dried his hands, got more, and blew his nose himself, this time with a bit of a honk.
i personally LOVE holding the tissue to my gf's nose when she blows it or if she sneezes into it i melt

That's the greatest, isn't it? ;)

i personally LOVE holding the tissue to my gf's nose when she blows it or if she sneezes into it i melt

Wow, you 're a lucky man. By the way, does your girlfriend know about your fetish?

Lucky girl.

I think I would be momentarily frozen if my guy were to ask that of me. I'd gladly do it, once I fully understood the implications.

• 7 months later...

This happened again the other day- he was making bread so his hands were dirty and he had been sneezing from the flour. He says, quick can you grab me a tissue? So I do and then he asks me to hold it firmly to his face so he can blow his nose.

Lucky guy.

Lucky girl too...I'm pretty envious! I would LOVE to help a guy blow his nose, how sweet that he asks you to do stuff like that for him! :laugh:

• 1 month later...

The last several posts are (YUM)--making me crazy!What terrific experiences to share with someone close to you--have only had that happen a few times, but it's really a beautiful turn-on,especially if both parties are moved by it and the longer and more extensive is the blowing,cleaning and wiping.Wow! :eat::)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Gah. :D

+1

Personally this is one of the things I daydream about constantly, because it is all kinds of romantic and erotic at the same time. It's like the ultimate gesture of nurturing and compassion, with that added element of "JDKSFLSJKSFL!" To me there are few greater feelings imaginable.

I had a female friend back home who would always let me hold the tissue for her when she needed to blow. Needless to say, even Blue Cross doesn't provide such fantastic benefits. :naughty:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived