Sneeze Fetish Forum

Happy anniversary to Bondi's wav page!

Professor_s

Yippee! Where would we be without it; and where would we have been these many years?

And I see I'm already late for the anniversary.

Kudos to Bondi ! In spite of all the clips that are now available, there is always a special place for wavs - especially as they are our wavs.

Thanks everyone. :popesmiley:

And don't worry about being late; I'll probably leave that notice up for at least a week or so. :cap::whip:

I'm sorry, it looks like I'm also late.

Bondi, congradulations and thank you SOOOOO much for your site, your friendship and all the other wonderful things that you do for this community :whip: It just would never have been the same with out you here :popesmiley:

Wahoo! Happy 7th Birthday .wav page! :popesmiley: And huge thanks to Bondi for keeping one of the community's best resources going all this time. I salute you, sir! :whip:

ETA: Fixed the title for you, Prof! :cap:

;) Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary! Your site really has helped come to terms with this whole sneezing thing, so for that and much more, Thank you! Wishing you years of continued success :twisted:
  • 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say to Bondi & site Happy 7th anniversary! Your site has done a great job keeping us entertained over the years and hope you have alot more years to come. Thanks everybody!

Archived