Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tissue Brand Question

Kleeny

In my flat, I have three different boxes of tissues. I have one in the lounge, which is Kleenex Ultrasoft, in my bedroom I have Kleenex Balsam, and I have a secret box which is Waitrose own brand.

I don't go out of my way to get different brands, I just buy tissues when I need them. It made me think though, when you're buying tissues, do you go for just one brand or do you have a range of tissues that you like?

My favourite brand of tissues is Tempo. They' re perfect when i really need to blow my nose because they' re practically indestructible. But sometimes i also like the standard Kleenex tissues that come in a box: they feel softer but on the other hand they break quite easily.

I only buy Kleenex Ultra. I love them! (I buy the antibacterial ones for the kids to take to school).

I also buy the Kleenex balsam tissues for when I'm away in my truck, but I also have a stock of handkerchiefs aswell.

My favourite brand of tissues is Tempo. They' re perfect when i really need to blow my nose because they' re practically indestructible. But sometimes i also like the standard Kleenex tissues that come in a box: they feel softer but on the other hand they break quite easily.

I forgot to mention that i also like Zewa Softis. They' re a little softer than Tempo and perfect for not too heavy-duty noseblowing.

Oh dear. :) I buy the ones in the prettiest box. Shame on me!

• 4 weeks later...
Oh dear. :drool: I buy the ones in the prettiest box. Shame on me!

XD same here, though if I'm sick I try to get soft ones (in a pretty box).

Those 'environment friendly' tissues are horrible DX One of my friends only buys those and they are like using sandpaper to blow your nose!

Puffs Ultra, nothing else ever. I have a box in every room of my house (pathetic, hmm?), in my car, and in my office at work.

Archived