Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pre Sneeze Look or sneeze sound

plzsneeze

Ok, so if you were given a choice between having to view a Pre-Sneeze Expression or only hear the sneeze without getting to watch the build up, what would you choose?

For me its a very difficult choice, but since i have access to hearing my BF's recorded sneezes and not getting to watch them as often, at this moment, i would grab all opportunities to see his build up ;)

I would definitely wan't to watch the build up, I love watching a beautiful womens nostrils flare as they are trying to fight off a sneeze ;).

This is an excellent yet difficult question. In fact, just a few weeks ago while I was watching the French girls sneezing powder clip (the non-synchro version), I decided to watch with the sound off, then listen while looking at another window. I think I liked it better with the sound, and I've gotten used to not seeing a build-up face, since I rarely see one anyway. So the sound wins for me by this much. :sweatdrop:

I can generally imagine what a person's build-up might look like (particularly if they have a picture in their profile or I know what they look like otherwise) based on the sound, to do so the other way around is much more difficult for me. Hence I'd much rather have sound than look with no sound.

Guest rezeensy

This is a tough question since Ive fallen in love with my boyfriend's presneeze expression and body posture (since I've recently started openly watching,detailed watching even studying even though he doesn't know about my fetish, but if he now found out I would live I guess) Okay back to the question It is still the sound of the sneeze. A good strong spraying sneeze sound.

I think it really depends on the person, but most of the time, I'd probably pick the pre-sneeze look. There's this one girl I know who has a pretty average sounding sneeze, but her pre-sneeze face is so adorable!

This is a very good question. I must say though that I'm a sucker for build ups.

Since I'm kinda secretive about my business on this site and youtube, when I'm watching a video, I have to have the volume off and just watch it.

I'm pretty good at figuring out sounds in my head, but the expression's my favorite part. The nostrils flaring, mouth hanging open just a bit...gah.

I'd rather see the expression without the sound.

Thanks mainly to the contributions of some of you great people out there, I have access to a large number of sneeze sounds. I would much rather see the persons face as the sneeze builds up because that's not something I see as often.

If you think about it, you always hear someone sneeze and then wish you had been looking that way to see it occur. That's another reason for the greatness of buildups: an audible buildup alerts you to a sneeze's impending inevitability.

Definetly the sound!! I like to visualize the sneeze in my head to determine what the person looks like and stuff about them-like if it is a older person, younger, m/f, cold/allergies...it adds mystery, whereas the buidups are more dissapointing.

I've been a visual learner since I can remember, so the pre-sneeze looks does it for me. That is often what absolutely gets my attention over anything else.

• 3 weeks later...

I think its look for me- don't get me wrong, I love a good hitched breath behind me as much as the next guy but looks kind of do it more for me. Aiding this fact is my girlfriend's ridiculously gorgeous attempted sneezes. Nose doesn't stop moving, hitches, squinty eyes, hand waving in front of face, full works. Incredible.

Although saying that I'd rather be blind than deaf so I dunno...

Black Tooth Grin

Ohhh. I'm gonna have to say the sound is more important. I can listen to recorded sneezes with no picture easily and enjoy it very much but I can't watch a video of someone sneezing and not have any sound. It's just not the same. =/

I'd definitely go for sound. Like Black Tooth Grin I have tried both watching videos with sound off as well as listening to wavs without a picture and it's the sound that gets me going far more.

Having said that, if it was in person and I saw someone wonderful in front of me building up to sneeze but then they lost it, it would probably be as good as hearing a single sneeze that was out of sight. One of the things I love about most wavs is that there are a a series of sneezes. Usually, unless the circumstances (or more importantly the person) is very special one sneeze wouldn't do very much for me.

Archived