Sneeze Fetish Forum

Monogrammed, embroidered handkerchiefs

Kleeny

I was going through my handkerchiefs the other day and realised I have a few monogrammed or embroidered handkerchiefs. I have 7 days of the week, although Monday seems to have gone astray, and then I have one with Bless-You, and one with Achoo sewed into them. I also have one Homer Simpson Hankie.

There are pics of them here http://www.flickr.com/photos/25038065@N05/

Do you have any?

Although my handkerchief collection is quite extensive, I do not have any monogrammed hankies. Hankies are hard enough to find in the U.S.; you seldom see monogrammed ones in the stores.

I really like the "Achoo" hankie; did you have that done, or did you find it that way? I'd certainly like to add a few of those to my collection.

By the way, I love your collection of hankie photos!

Although my handkerchief collection is quite extensive, I do not have any monogrammed hankies. Hankies are hard enough to find in the U.S.; you seldom see monogrammed ones in the stores.

I really like the "Achoo" hankie; did you have that done, or did you find it that way? I'd certainly like to add a few of those to my collection.

By the way, I love your collection of hankie photos!

Thank you Shy Guy, very kind of you to say. I found the Achoo and Bless you in a pack, and thought they summed up perfectly what a handkerchief is for.

I am sure there will some nice monogrammed handkerchiefs in the US. Maybe some with the US flag on it?

:)

I am impressed... what a yummy collection you have got there !

I do have several embroidered handkerchiefs (Swiss made). They have some flowers in the corner.

The only monogrammed one I have got is a white one with lace edging - real Belgian stuff.

C

Archived