Sneeze Fetish Forum

I Never Get Sick! (M) - (2 Parts)

Jazz

I Never Get Sick!

MCRband1.jpg

These are the guys, for those who didn't know. I thought it might aid in the visualization of the story.

From left to right, Ray, Gerard, Frank, Mikey, Bob.

Sadly, I don't own them. I just own the plot and the sneezes. :winkkiss:

Hih...ih'tchh!

“You sure you're okay today, Gee?” Mikey asked curiously, pushing his glasses further up the bridge of his nose and looking at me quizzically. I nodded slowly, holding up a hand to pause what he was about to say as I sniffled and tried to relieve the itch that was currently bothering my nose.

“Fi...hih...ihh...fine.Hih'Ihhshhh! heh...ehh'Ihshhh!” I muttered, relaxing into my chair when the tickle finally disappeared. He shrugged and stood up, walking across the room and pouring himself another cup of coffee.

“Suit yourself. Want any?” He motioned to the pot in his hand. I shook my head and brought my own cup up to my lips, cringing at the cold and bitter flavor. Hot coffee would burn my throat even more.

Instead of trying to drink the disgusting liquid in my cup, I sat it down on the table and stood up, stretching slightly in the process. “I'm gonna go lay down for a bit so I'm not tired at the show tonight. Wake me up when the guys get here for practice, yeah?”

Mikey nodded as he took a sip of his drink. “Sure. You look like you need some rest anyway.” Did I really look that bad? I didn't exactly feel great, but I didn't feel horrible. “I hope you didn't catch whatever it was that Frank had last week.”

“Nah,” I shrugged off the idea, “I'm not sick. I never get sick.” The thought of Frank being sick and coming to practice last week did linger in my mind though as I walked downstairs to my room. We were pretty close at some of the shows though.

I stopped by my bathroom on the way to bed, grabbing the bottle of Tylenol and hoping it would get rid of the headache I'd had since I woke up. Opening the lid, I popped a few in my mouth and then trudged tiredly to my bed, burying myself in between the blankets.

'I shouldn't have anything to worry about,' I told myself, 'I haven't been sick in three years.'

So did you like it? It gets better, trust me. I have part two written. Does anybody want it?

I Never Get Sick!

MCRband1.jpg

Like I said before, I don't own them. I just own the plot and the sneezes. :hyper:

“Gerard! Wake up! The guys are here now!” Mikey yelled loudly into my bedroom, breaking me suddenly out of my slumber. They were already here? I'd just went to sleep ten minutes ago, hadn't I?

“Coming, coming...” I mumbled and pulled my head off my pillow, sniffling dryly and rubbing under my nose with the back of my hand. Running a hand through my hair and standing up, I went upstairs and to the garage in my pajamas to be greeted with four pairs of curious eyes.

“Party hard last night, Gee?” Frank laughed.

“Yeah,” Bob said in agreement, “You look pretty rough.”

I shrugged it off, yawning widely. Before I could even raise my hand cover it, my head snapped forward and my yawn turned into a sneeze. “Huh'tchshh!

“Gesundheit.” Mikey said nonchalantly from the couch, bass in his lap as he tuned it. I nodded thanks, not wanting to bring attention to myself. That was rather pointless, however, because Ray, Frank, and Bob were all looking at me.

“Dude, that was so gross,” Ray said, laughing. “Cover that shit next time. Nobody wants to get your nasty diseases!” I could feel my cheeks burning in embarrassment and I sat down on one of the chairs in the corner of the room.

I rubbed at my nose in the most inconspicuous way possible, trying to get rid of the tickle that stayed in my nose. Once everyone's instruments were tuned and ready to go, I stood up again and sniffled quietly before walking over to the mic I had set up.

Clearing my throat quickly, I waited until the others were ready to start. “Late dawns and early sunsets, just like my favorite scenes. Then holding hands and life was perfect just like up on the screen.” I paused after my last word, noticing everyone else had already stopped.

“What did I miss?” I asked, looking around at the guys.

“No offense, Way, but you sound like shit today,” Bob spoke up from behind the drum set after a moment of awkward silence.

“You look a little under the weather, too. We can cancel tonight's show if you'd like. It was just a small one anyway, someone's party or something,” Ray offered sympathetically.

“But I'm fine!” I protested, but my nose seemed to betray me. My nose twitched a bit and I tried rubbing away the tickle to no avail. My breathing hitched a bit and I sniffed desperately. “Heh...ehh...hihh...

“Fine?” I heard Mikey say. “You've been sneezing all morning. Your voice is hoarse. Your nose is running more than our kitchen faucet. I wouldn't say you're fine.”

“Shu- uhh...hehh...shut up!”

“Dude!” Frank said suddenly. “That's exactly how I felt last week! It was horrible...”

“No shit, sherlock.” Bob interjected. “He probably caught that nasty cold you had.”

Hehh...eh'TSHUH! hep'TSH! ihh...hehh...! Heh'nGXT!” I sniffled wetly, rubbing at my eyes a bit and pushing my hair out of my face.

“Bless, man. Maybe you should go lay down or something,” Ray suggested. “I'll call and cancel our show tonight.”

“I'b dot sick! Dod't cadcel the gig.” I said quickly, my voice thick with congestion. I sniffled hard and cleared my throat. “I never get sick. Besides, I know all the songs. You guys practice. I'm gonna go lay down, but I'll be ready for tonight.”

Okay, I admit. The sneeze spellings in that one weren't too good. Especially that last fit. Sorry. ): And I'm not good at congested talk either. So this wasn't my best work. However, I did try. And it's up pretty soon for you all.

Thanks to everyone that gave feedback to part one. I'm working on three right now. You guys want?

Yes please. More.

The spelling looks okay to me. Gerard is hot yours (fictionally, that is). He can sneeze however you see fit. Uhh. No pun intended.

• 1 month later...

Archived