Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi Everyone!

hanson

Hi there hanson. Please make yourself comfortable and put your feet up. Probably best to put them up on Thousand Yard Stare as he doesn't bite.

A few? :P

*runs off to tell on you!*

Hanson (if you haven't run off in terror yet) he really doesn't bite normally. And he may have cheesecake on him. Worth a look I think.....

Well... by few, I really mean one. And by one, I really mean "chui." But cheesecake, now that's another story. *opens his trenchcoat, displaying various kinds of cheesecake hanging from the liner* I can hook you up, son. Whatchu need? :P I got strawberry, raspberry, chocolate, invisible-bishie-flavoured, you name it!

Well... by few, I really mean one. And by one, I really mean "chui."

Well for goodness sake be more accurate next time. You really need to practice that anal retention more. Perhaps I could help :P

But cheesecake? Make mine a walnut whip cheesecake please.

OH MY GAWD HE HAS A CHEESECAKE!!!

:P

TYS, drop the cheesecake. DROP THE CHEESECAKE, PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM AND TURN SLOWWWWLY AROUND.

Hanson, you're safe there behind Vetinari. We won't let anything cheesy happen to you. At least not anything unpleasant.

MMMM thanks for the cheese cake *grabs some chocolate cake* ;) And puts her feet up on TYS LOL. :P Thanks for the welcome guys. *I feel at home already* :naughty:

*distributes a walnut whip sneezecake to Vetinari, a lemon-raspberry-banana cheesecake to Shiny_bug and to hanson a second helping of chocolate cheesecake*

:boom:

Watch the feet, though... I may not bite, but I'm so damn skinny I wind up being pretty pointy much of the time. :lol: As long as you avoid the knees/elbows, you ought to be okay, though. :drool:

:dribble: Does TYS have eyes on his toes connected to your optic nerves hanson? Goodness there's a lot of inbreeding going on around here.

*hangs head in mock despair* im so sorry you had to see this hanson..... (especially TYS's feet) *tries really hard not to giggle and fails miserably* oh well... at least you seem to be unafraid of us....

:) Oh but I have to change sometimes. Otherwise I'd get stinky!

Archived