Sneeze Fetish Forum

Critique...

Lynne

Last night while talking with Chui, I asked her what she liked about a certain sneeze sound. She described the anatomy of the sound in such detail and sensuality, I was quite impressed and somewhat embarrassed :)

I would invite her to post a summary of what she said to me last night, if she is comfortable doing so, but the point of this post is to ask if any of you ever do a detailed analysis of exactly what it is about a certain sneeze sound, or the aspect of a sneeze, that you love most. The critique was quite thorough and really unexpectedly so, since I've never actually sat down and critiqued (even in my head) a sneeze I liked or disliked. I was actually quite amazed that her response was so detailed and particular.

if chui would feel comfortable, it would be great if she could share - only if comfy of course!

i never really had thought about this until you wrote it here. this sounds like some fun homework - i'll be sure to post the results of my investigations! :hug: now only if we can find someone who will sneeze :twisted:

This sounds like a wonderful idea, though I'm not sure exactly what is meant, until I get hold of the original description.

Do you mean that, for example, the beginning of a sneeze can just consist of a silent inhalation, indicating the sheer girliness of the sneezer, or can involve a huge and crescendoing noise, at a pitch which has never been suspected , and a volume which seems impossible, indicating, as it seems, an inevitabiltiy, a desperation, a loss of control hitherto unforeseen from such an unbending person; until. that is....

No, perhaps not.

and they have finally given up! *i showed those forces of nature who was boss* :blushing::cry:

ok...well... since im being invited to, as well as asked to...i shall try to remember what all exactly i said...

*intially what drew me to said sound was the timbre of the voice... a soft, yet sensual sound, giving a hint of maturity, but not losing the delicate nature so rarely found in feminine voices. i dont mean one of those simpering sounds, but a feminie voice that calls to mind women like Sophia Loren for sheer gravity and intrigue...

*a repetitive hitching breathe, as if the person grows more adn more desperate with each one, you can feel the intensity build, even though the sound doesnt increase...

*a sharpness with a hint of moisture to it... one of those desperate sounds, but not overdone... almost delicately desperate. ive never heard a man be able to do this... and have only heard a few women pull it off, but it is actually amazing to hear this... and it most often is found within the first syllable.

* a drop in pitch/volume for the middle syllable, as if the person's body is almost trying to catch up, or regain control, when in fact all they can do is take a short pause...

*a hissing ending, but not overdone... as if the person doesnt even realize they are doing it, it lends magic to the sounds, a promise of a faint mist, and a soft exhale to follow...

* a sigh after.... i admit, im completely undone when a woman sighs after, not one of those huge sighs, but an involuntary release from the body, as if to say...its over....

hmm... now im sure there was more that i said... but this is what comes to mind... while im trapped in teh recesses of my lab... should i think of any more, ill add it in later... but i think this might give you an idea of the type of sounds that weaken my knees and set my heart aflutter....

Such descriptive talent, my dear... Bravo. Rarely does one see a masterpiece such as this, such a way with words transcribing such a delicious event... Like giving a phenomenal landscape artist the world's best paint, brushes and canvas, and having them paint the waters of the Atlantic... doing beauty justice. :hypoc:

(I'd like to hear such a sort of description applied to your own, though... whoops, did I say that part out loud? :))

Golly, this is fantastic! But I've lost track; was this a real sneeze as observed, or an ideal sneeze as found in heaven?

I'm a bit overwhelmed. But there is nothing like a good multiple inhalation; although I can't currently decide whether each should be as desperate as the last, creating the impression that the person is longing for a good sneeze but can't get it to build properly, or whether they should increase in desperation and frequency until a climax is reached in the moment of pre-exhalation ecstasy. Hmm.

I find that what I enjoy the most about a sneeze isn't really the sound, for me. I like the motion the person makes the most, and the cute face at the end of a sneeze, or the pre-sneeze face, if I don't turn my head away from the person before hand (I usually do).

As for sound, well done with the description chui. I have never seen such description, especially for a sneeze sound. My description for the motion of a sneeze still couldn't be compared to yours of the sound :(

TYS: *swats at* no way am i talking about *mine* like this... :):D:)

Count: it was most definately a real sound... a real fifty or so of them.... i did have to ask for a few repeats... you know, for purely scientific reasons to have it accurate and all :twisted:

DL: why thank you... and you know, i bet if you set out to write about the motions in ever little detail, you would do it beautifully... i tend to prefer the motions more than the sounds myself, and it might be interesting to read that....

Count, never you mind ;)

(that was actually chui's critique of my sneezes, which made me blush furiously, and get ridiculously aroused all at the same time). Woman's got a way with words.

Thank you for that wonderful discription Chui! It's so sensual even if you don't know what exactly you are talking about! You have an amazing way with words - i think this may have actually made me blush! ;)

Well, what can I say? Certainly, if i were ever to hear a triple inhalation so desperate that it was fully voiced, a sneeze that combined with obvious girly wetness a trisyllabic partition where the first and last were high-pitched and yet the middle was oddly low-pitched, [ and I were to listen to it over and over again for a few hours], I would obviously regard it as one of the best sneezes I had ever heard.

Archived