Sneeze Fetish Forum

Being an Allergist

aquadyne14

I have always wondered if someone with a sneeze fetish ended up working somehow with people with allergies, would they eventually become desensitized? Kind of like the people who love pizza so work at Pizza Pizza. Then by the end of the first month they'd never eat it again if you paid them. That would be kind of sad I would think :twisted: sorry - that one's kind of out there!

Yeah i guess thats true it would suck..But i just think that would be awkward because you could be turned on by your patients and that could just lead to bad things

Personally, I don't think it would be ethical for anyone with a sneeze fetish to even become an allergist... not to mention, with the specificness of most of our sneeze preferences, it'd end up being kind of gross - in the same way that the guy who becomes a masseur to massage hot women also ends up having to massage big fat guys too. :twisted:

Plus, as an allergist you're trying to STOP sneezing... and that's just wrong. :hug:

Yeah i guess thats true it would suck..But i just think that would be awkward because you could be turned on by your patients and that could just lead to bad things

That's so true eh? I guess though I wasn't meaning for it as a turn on, more just like would you get immune to it after awhile, totally hypothetically speaking. I totally agree that it wouldn't really be ethical. :twisted:

with the specificness of most of our sneeze preferences, it'd end up being kind of gross - in the same way that the guy who becomes a masseur to massage hot women also ends up having to massage big fat guys too.

I think TYS is right on this. Additionally, allergies cover a very wide range of different objects and different reactions to those objects. You wouldn't just be dealing with sneezing, you'd have anaphylactic shock, breathing difficulties, food intolerances, hives, etc. Therefore, I don't think it would be a very profitable line of work from a sneeze fetish repect. You might get a few memorable occurrences, but I think the vast majority probably wouldn't involve sneezing at all.

I still like animals.....but yeah, it's not the same. Anyway, working in cold research would suit me much better. :twisted:

The best job would be an observer on a human clinical test of allergy medicines to see effectiveness and symptoms. The control group would be the best group for us to be assigned to. :laugh:

Personally, I don't think it would be ethical for anyone with a sneeze fetish to even become an allergist... not to mention, with the specificness of most of our sneeze preferences, it'd end up being kind of gross - in the same way that the guy who becomes a masseur to massage hot women also ends up having to massage big fat guys too. :laugh:

Plus, as an allergist you're trying to STOP sneezing... and that's just wrong. :laugh:

Nothing unethical about it, but yeah it could definately be gross. Although I think the question overestimates the amount of exposure that an allergist would even have to sneezes. Far better to just have a girl friend with allergies. :)

I'm not even certain what an allergist does, or if they have them in the UK at all, but certainly a researcher into hay fever would be good; possibly better than a Lovelock-style [or Eccles] cold researcher, though i can see that the increased chance of extreme messiness could be fun.

I must be condemned to the circle of hell reserved for the unethical. Whom shall I pass eternity with? A whole load of feminist lesbians who have persuaded girls and young women to join a club where they're expected to swing naked over a crowded swimmingpool; participants in team games; any men who have ever taken a camera to a beach; yes, they sound like a horrible lot. But would heaven be any more fun?

Moreover, so minor is the infringement that we might make it into purgatory. If there were such a place; but being an Anglican, I'm not allowed to believe in it even if it does.

These allergic girlfriends; tell me again, where may they be obtained?

in the same way that the guy who becomes a masseur to massage hot women also ends up having to massage big fat guys too. :cry:

Haha, for me it'd be like "Yeah, I'm an allergist... but I only work on really attractive girls."

:blushing:

*cackles* :( TYS... you haev such interesting...read SCARY...ideas sometimes... :cry: eh...i dont particularly find anything unethical about being attracted/turned on by the people you work with... as long as you arent fraternizing/breaking the hippocratic oath/etc... but would you really be able to concentrate on helping your patients if you were extremely turned on? (i know i wouldnt :blushing: ) i can understand going intoa feild you enjoy... but that might be enjoying it a bit much.... :(

*cackles* :) TYS... you haev such interesting...read SCARY...ideas sometimes... :( eh...i dont particularly find anything unethical about being attracted/turned on by the people you work with... as long as you arent fraternizing/breaking the hippocratic oath/etc... but would you really be able to concentrate on helping your patients if you were extremely turned on? (i know i wouldnt :cry: ) i can understand going intoa feild you enjoy... but that might be enjoying it a bit much.... :(

what she said :blushing:

I suppose not so much necessarily unethical, unless the purpose of going into the line of work was to get observations (and what a ludicrous amount of effort, education and money for something you can get in a park at springtime without so much as a High School diploma :hypoc:). The main point would be simply the wide variety of reactions and patients you would see with the (comparatively) narrow spectrum of fetishy tastes most of us possess. :)

I'm not even certain what an allergist does, or if they have them in the UK at all,

I dont think allergist is a recognised profession in the UK (but it might be, so hold off on printing those business cards until you check). I have only really heard of allergists "treating" or diagnosing food allergies, which as far as I can tell is pretty much telling people not to eat wheat and dairy.

There is a similar role, an immunologist, which I think is just an allergist with a real qualification from a real medical body.

Mostly I think its pretty boring, with allergen applied to areas of skin and blood samples and so on -- but I guess there may be an element of holing cats up to women who are allergic to them...?

• 2 weeks later...

I work with someone with allergies. They sneeze often and they sneeze hard. I am a little immune to THEIR sneezes, but not to sneezes in general.

There is a similar role, an immunologist, which I think is just an allergist with a real qualification from a real medical body.

In the US, its a regular medical field. A specialty of MD's, with all the same qulifications, plus the specialization.

Archived