Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sims Sneezing

Guest lilly munster

Guest lilly munster

Hey everyone. I just got into the Sims 2 (better late than never, right?) and I was just wondering if the Sims ever catch colds or anything of the sort? The only thing Ive had happen so far was my child got food poisoning >.< I

Thanks guys!

-Lilly.

They can it happened to me before. If you want to know the cheat it's:

you press ctrl+shift+C and the you type in: boolprop testingcheatsenabled true (type it just like that). then hold shift and left click on a sim. Click on spawn and then make me sick tester. I yellow box will appear. Click on the box and you have a list of all the things a sim can catch, and you can also make them immune.

You also don't want to leave that cheat on for to long so the ctrl+shift+C again then type in: boolprop testingcheatsenabled false . The cheat is turnd off, but the make me sick box stays and you can still make sims sick. If you want to get rid of the box just go into buy mode a delete it :whistle:

Holy cow! Thank you so much! This orks so much better than forcing my Sims to play outside in their swimwear, lol. I was just wondering how to do this. *hugs you all and goes back to play with sick Sims*

Archived