Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Scooby Doo drawing!

Daphine

I'm so excited, I finally got a new scanner after almost two years with out one :cry:

In this pictures Scooby and Daphne are trying to hide when suddenly they hear voices heading there way. In rare act of courage Scooby picks up a large container so he can hit who ever comes in the door over there head. Unfortunatly the container is filled with pepper which begins to spill out all over his nose :hyper: Well you can probably guese what happens next :(

Enjoy!

NA_4.jpg

I love the way the expressions are exaggerated. :D

Thank you all so much :rolleyes: Thats what I love about Scooby's sneezes, they are always so exaggerated <_<

Vetinari & chui, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one who thinks Scooby's sneezes are cute :)

Awesome stuff, Daph. I love your messy Scooby sneezes. I'd like to see one where Scooby accidentally sniffs up lots of pepper, and maybe causes him to build up and sneeze a lot. <3

Wow - these look like they are right off the tv! Very well done and glad your scanner is up and running again.

Really!!!!! Thank you so much B)

Maybe I should apply for a job as an animator at Hanna Barbara, of course I would have Scooby sneezing every episode :)

Archived