Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Palin Season (female)

Chanel_no5

Gahhh... loved it!!! You knew that, of course, since I read it before you posted it, but LOVED IT!!!! Take that, Governor Palin! <_<

Gahhh... loved it!!! You knew that, of course, since I read it before you posted it, but LOVED IT!!!! Take that, Governor Palin! :twisted:

:lol: Thaaank you! Apparently you and I are the only one who get it... like I said. :hug::unsure:

:hug:

I may be scared out of my wits of her, but she’s still hot as hell, and there’s no hot bitch that doesn’t deserve a little sneeze torture. ;)

HAA haa ha!!! That is so true!

I applaud your courage in writing this.

Well, I'm not a big Sarah Palin fan, but as always, your fics are exceptionally well-written :blushing:

:group: Thank you. And honestly, I am most certainly NOT a fan of Governor Palin! :blushing:

Your little intro to this whole thing was hysterical, first of all, and second of all - so was the first damn line hahah

Ohhhh the woman deserves it... :D

OH MY GOD AND THE TITLE. HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THE TITLE. WTF.

AMAZING.

Mod Note: Merged posts ~Mute

You know I'm not big on reading these fics anymore since the novelty wore off long ago but thanks for giving me the biggest laugh on the board in ages. "she had prayed to the Lord to take away the terrible allergies that bothered her during pollen season. He would not answer her prayers, and she supposed she must’ve sinned somehow." Classic short & sweet story. I loved it. :)

Oh wow guys, thank you so much for all the comments! :notworthy: I'm... blushing pretty bad right now. :lmfao: I was pretty scared when I posted this story because... well, it is kind of controversial, mocking a VP candidate with a sneezy fic... :unsure:

Anyway. Thank you. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived