Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone here play RuneScape?

Niceguy

I was curious if anyone here plays Runescape.

I started just a couple weeks ago (way behind the times, I guess, it's been out for YEARS). But I just restaretd my charecter, since I'd gotten a hoang of thingsm, and wanted to change a few things... ANYWAY I'd though I'd have some fun, and my charecter's name is "ALLERGCHICK."

(And yeah - I'm definitely working sneezing into the game.)

While the game has about a dozen little "emotes" - basically things/actions you can make you char do, like: Nod Yes, Shake head no, wave, dance, etc... SNEEZE is not one of them. HOWEVER... there's an online chat feature, where the words you type appear above your head, and if you type something like... say... "Hatch-Tshoo!" and hit [enter] about 1/2 a second after hittng the emote icon for "Bow" it ends up looking like someone getting doubled over by a good, hard sneeze.

So I tend to do this every time I walk into a crowded area, of is someone is coming down the road, heading the opposite direction. Times like that.

I've gotten rather a lot of LOL's from this, a few 'bless you's and, oddly enough, a couple of stalkers that want me to be their GF, even as I sneezed every third line in the conversation. I had one guy ask me if I had allergies (duh - Allergchick?) and another (really odd) saw it and said "Sneeze on me." (That last one had me convined it HAD to one of us! :twisted:

Anyway, just curious if anyone here plays and if it's likely we'll bump into each other.

I used to play runescape before I started Warcraft. That was before they had lots of emotes tho ;) In WoW, there's a "cough" emote but not a "sneeze" one :hug: I've actually contacted the makers about it... :unsure: They actually said they were working on more emotes haha

Oh god! I used to play this! I was actually a pretty high level, but I think I stopped playing for a LONG time and forgot my password on that account and had lied about all my information, so it's hard to the get password back ;^^. This might get me back into it, and if I do I'll definitely see about accidentally bumping into you ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I'd LOVE to run into someone like you on an online game... But I admit I'd probably try to "Accidentally" make you sneeze on purpose. It's a hobby of mine... (I hope not a very mean one)

Archived