Sneeze Fetish Forum

Saturday Lunch w/SNEEZE CATCHER

Dawnie

It was long overdue. It was SO wonderful to see you after all this time. Eventhough we didn't get into any fetish play, it's always good to spend time with you. Even if it's having a wondeful lunch at The Olive Garden. I'm looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow. :):)

sneeze catcher
It was long overdue. It was SO wonderful to see you after all this time. Eventhough we didn't get into any fetish play, it's always good to spend time with you. Even if it's having a wondeful lunch at The Olive Garden. I'm looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow. :):)

Ditto

It was long overdue. It was SO wonderful to see you after all this time. Eventhough we didn't get into any fetish play, it's always good to spend time with you. Even if it's having a wondeful lunch at The Olive Garden. I'm looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow. :):blush:

Ditto

Ah......man of few words. :)

...didn't get into any fetish play...

...having a wondeful lunch at The Olive Garden...

Fetish play at The Olive Garden? I... well jeez, I kinda hope not! :group::blushing:

Always cool to hear about a meeting between SFers, though! Congrats! :blushing:

Fetish play at The Olive Garden? I... well jeez, I kinda hope not! :lol::sweatdrop:

Always cool to hear about a meeting between SFers, though! Congrats! :)

Oh please, we've been doing this for the last three years. :bleh:

Fetish play at The Olive Garden? I... well jeez, I kinda hope not! :lol::sweatdrop:

Always cool to hear about a meeting between SFers, though! Congrats! :lol:

Oh please, we've been doing this for the last three years. :lol:

You've been making each other sneeze at The Olive Garden for three years? :) They must have a very interesting opinion of you guys by now! :bleh:

(Just teasing of course :bleh:)

You've been making each other sneeze at The Olive Garden for three years? :) They must have a very interesting opinion of you guys by now! :bleh:

(Just teasing of course :lol:)

Of course you are. :sweatdrop:

:lol::bleh::lol:

Maybe not Olive Garden, but many other places. Perhaps tonight at Applebee's. :innocent:

Maybe not Olive Garden, but many other places. Perhaps tonight at Applebee's. :drool:

Perhaps tomorrow night at Applebees. :)

Get caught up and I'll see ya there tomorrow. :D

Archived