Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing video of yourself

Darkside

Personally... NOOOOOOO way... I mean, I'm so averse to male sneezing I can't even edit my own wavs, let alone see myself sneeze heh...

Wouldn't that be a great bonus though, not needing anyone else's videos... (nods)

My own sneezes do turn me on...but watching a film of myself.....I suspect not. It's an interesting thought and presumably this reflects some dark part of my character but I don't like listening to myself because I don't like the way my voice sounds....so I suspect I might feel the same about watching a film of me as well. it might be quite interesting though because obviously one rarely gets to see ones own expression under those circumstances.

I would get turned on WHILE making the video, because the act of sneezing turns me on.

However I don't think I'd get very aroused watching myself sneeze lol :sweatdrop:

I am with ILS2K. I love to sneeze, but I don't like the sound of male sneezes and my own looks do nothing for me. I would love making the video (and the thought that someone else might watch it and get turned on would be very exciting) but watching it would do nothing for me.

I'm with Missy, I don't like watching myself on video (I'm convinced videos distort my voice so whenever I see and hear myself I go 'I do *not* sound like that!' and get really embarrassed because I sound weird :D ) so watching myself sneezing would be like....double embarrassing blushing horrible-ness!

I would have to say no. I enjoy the feeling of sneezing, and sometimes the sound of my own sneezes. But to watch a vidio of myself? I'm too self-critical to even think I would be turned on by it. Besides, recorded, I sound almost identical to my older sister, even though in person you can easily tell us apart. It's kind of creepy to listen to myself on playback and hear my sister. Between those two things it just wouldn't work for me. If I do ever manage to catch one on film though, I'll be sure to post it so anyone here who wants to see it can.

Personally... NOOOOOOO way... I mean, I'm so averse to male sneezing I can't even edit my own wavs, let alone see myself sneeze heh...

Wouldn't that be a great bonus though, not needing anyone else's videos... (nods)

im exactly the same way, i can't even watch my own vids or listen to my own wavs. My male professor sneezed once in class today and i barely looked at him for the rest of the class ;)

No ways.. I have never got turned on by my sneezes and I am such a messy sneezer, i wonder if anyone in this world can get turned on seeing/hearing me sneeze, so me liking my own video is completely out of question!!!

I am such a messy sneezer, i wonder if anyone in this world can get turned on seeing/hearing me sneeze,

I should imagine they could!

Messy=yum!!!!

I like to sneeze...so making the video would turn me on, but not watching it. I get more turned on from other people sneezing (guys my age usually)

Archived