Sneeze Fetish Forum

facebook....

brownsville

****** has a cold! :shy:

****** is sneezing!!

****** is all snotty!

******* can't stop sneezing! grr! damn cold!!

******* thinks they are coming down with manflu:(

my cup overfloweth... :wub:

Haha! One of my friends put up an update which said something like:

"I have a rotten cold and I'm all sneezy and blowing my nose constantly. Would anyone like to come over and look after me? No, thought not!"

Of course I had to send a chat message back volunteering to do just that!

I never see any of those except for the occasional " " is sick or something like that. :P I guess my friends are immune or shy to admit they are sneezing haha.

I don't spend very much time on CrackBook, so I've never had the pleasure of noticing anything like that... I did however once search groups on CrackBook and discovered a whole bunch that were centered around allergies and sneezing... also a surprising amount where the subject was enjoying the feeling of a sneeze! It was entertaining for a few minutes, anyway. :P

duuude i was just noticing the other day that like tons of my friends' statuses were saying that were sick. mostly they said "is sick" but one other one said "is sick and stuff" another one said "can't breath through his nose...yuck" and then another said "is sick of being sick". So i put on my status "guesses she's the only one around here who isn't sick haha! ;-P" and then i got some kind replies from my sick friends saying what a jerk i was for gloating about it. hahaha i'm evil :)

I've seen all the statuses that say * is sick, * is wanting to die, so sick, * blames the kindergarten children for getting her sick ..... because, our month long placements in daycares and elementary schools kind of resulted in everyone catching colds just before summer.

Around the same time, I had my status set to 'is laughing at all the sick people' .... oh, boy, i was not popular for about a week after that. LOL

I've never seen anything specifically about sneezing, or the details of being sick. I'll be on the lookout now.

Many of my friends on there have those kind of updates, and I always have fun with them, I'll joke about a certain person sneezing is "so hot" and nobody will ever think anything of it, they just assume it's me being my random self. I always am intrigued by people who have those status updates though.

Archived