Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gf caught a cold

SneezeDoc4u

Well my gf caught a cold, 1st once since we have been dating since february. The bad part is that she is in NY for clinical rotations and im not there to make her feel better. Even though i am getting some enjoyment out of this, i feel guilty in that im getting turned on and she feel so bad. I would give anything just to be there and take care of her b/c i love her so much and want to make her feel better. Does anyone else ever have issues when their SO gets a cold and they feel guilty b/c they are getting turned on while the other person feels so bad?

Sorry guys just venting....

No problem man. We're here to share our feelings regarding our fetish, be it good or bad. Uhm....when I get an SO dude, you'll be the first to know okay? :)

Lamborghini

oh my... how wonderful for you both. :) and yes... i think most of us feel at least some hesitancy about enjoying another person's misery.... but, you didn't give her the cold, and you aren't trying to make it worse... all you are doing is being supportive, albeit from a distance... and im sure, that since your girlfriend cares about you, that she is glad at least one of you is able to enjoy the situation. and keep in mind... it really is just a little cold. she'll be better in no time, and this will be nothing more than a fond memory.

thanks guys, i miss her so much its been 2 weeks since ive seen her and another 1.5 until i get to, i want to make her feel better and make her happy. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh so frustrating.

i am just curious to know what happens when other ppl's SO catches a cold, and if they SO knows of the fetish?

~mod note: merged posts.

I feel guilty to enjoy any sneezes from anyone, whether they are sick or not, sometimes getting nervous from it, but I always think I'm guilty for something... :)

No problem man. We're here to share our feelings regarding our fetish, be it good or bad. Uhm....when I get an SO dude, you'll be the first to know okay? :)

Lamborghini

haha sounds good let me know once u can lol

I feel guilty to enjoy any sneezes from anyone, whether they are sick or not, sometimes getting nervous from it, but I always think I'm guilty for something... :)

:hug::)

Archived