Sneeze Fetish Forum

untitled (M)

littlesneezer18

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE HP STUFF! this is my 1st fic, so please be nice!

Draco Malfoy slowly walked into the Slytherin Common Room. Dripping from an "ironic" rainstorm that just had appeared out of nowhere.

ishoo! great, he thought to himself, i'm probably coming down with something. i knew that it wasn't smart to try and find somewhere to read outside...when it was raining! the truth was, he actually LIKED reading, for fun of course. but, if any of the other slytherins saw THAT... well. inxt! draco stifled another sneeze into his robe. i...i..i...SHOO! that would be a definite cold coming on.. the blond wizard thought to himself.

should i continue?

Keep it up [in due course]. Nice sneezing; especially if as in the title Hermione joins in. Which she probably won't, I know.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE HP STUFF! this is my 1st fic, so please be nice!

Draco Malfoy slowly walked into the Slytherin Common Room. Dripping from an "ironic" rainstorm that just had appeared out of nowhere.

ishoo! great, he thought to himself, i'm probably coming down with something. i knew that it wasn't smart to try and find somewhere to read outside...when it was raining! the truth was, he actually LIKED reading, for fun of course. but, if any of the other slytherins saw THAT... well. inxt! draco stifled another sneeze into his robe. i...i..i...SHOO! that would be a definite cold coming on.. the blond wizard thought to himself.

should i continue?

um, no you shouldn't

because I wrote a story just like that when I was first accepted into this site :) Or something closely-related to that.

And, I'm not exactly sure, but it seems like you're mocking me. Maybe I'm a little overly-sensitive, but it's the way I'm viewing it and the tone of it is very unsettling.

If this is an attempt to make fun of me

or steal any earlier fiction of mine

I'll report it to a moderator instantly.

Okay, whoa there.

I've read the first few paragraphs of your story, simply_me, and littlesneezer's story above as far as it goes and yes I agree, there are similarities. Both are meant to be Hermione/Draco fics, with Draco as the subject (albeit littlesneezer's hasn't progressed far enough to introduce Hermione yet) and both start with Draco reading outside to try and avoid being seen by others. Now I haven't read any of the HP books, so don't know whether this Draco actually enjoying reading idea is something that is introduced in one of the books, or not.

Either way I don't believe that 5 lines of text is enough to judge whether someone is attempting to make fun of another author or indeed copy his/her ideas (both of which the staff would not approve of) so let's allow littlesneezer to continue for now and then decide what to do in due course. If you have any further concerns about this please contact me or any other staff member by PM and we'll work out a course of action from there :).

Okay, whoa there.

I've read the first few paragraphs of your story, simply_me, and littlesneezer's story above as far as it goes and yes I agree, there are similarities. Both are meant to be Hermione/Draco fics, with Draco as the subject (albeit littlesneezer's hasn't progressed far enough to introduce Hermione yet) and both start with Draco reading outside to try and avoid being seen by others. Now I haven't read any of the HP books, so don't know whether this Draco actually enjoying reading idea is something that is introduced in one of the books, or not.

Either way I don't believe that 5 lines of text is enough to judge whether someone is attempting to make fun of another author or indeed copy his/her ideas (both of which the staff would not approve of) so let's allow littlesneezer to continue for now and then decide what to do in due course. If you have any further concerns about this please contact me or any other staff member by PM and we'll work out a course of action from there :doh:.

Alright, I'll admit I was a little out of line there. I overreacted, and I apologize for that.

But the whole ' "ironic" rainstorm' thing sort of hit my gut as mockery and I felt that replying would get it out in the open.

I really don't like my writing or ideas to be poked fun at, or stolen, especially in a place that's supposedly accepting. I'm aware that my story is just an entertaining little fic I wrote about a year ago, and it's by no means a serious novel or anything insane like that with seriously limited copyright and all that jazz. But it's still mine all the same.

I'm not going to start pointing any serious fingers until we get some facts straight, and I'll let it die for now.

Thank you for being so understanding. :)

Okay, whoa there.

Either way I don't believe that 5 lines of text is enough to judge whether someone is attempting to make fun of another author or indeed copy his/her ideas (both of which the staff would not approve of) so let's allow littlesneezer to continue for now and then decide what to do in due course. If you have any further concerns about this please contact me or any other staff member by PM and we'll work out a course of action from there :unsure:.

Alright, I'll admit I was a little out of line there. I overreacted, and I apologize for that.

But the whole ' "ironic" rainstorm' thing sort of hit my gut as mockery and I felt that replying would get it out in the open.

I really don't like my writing or ideas to be poked fun at, or stolen, especially in a place that's supposedly accepting. I'm aware that my story is just an entertaining little fic I wrote about a year ago, and it's by no means a serious novel or anything insane like that with seriously limited copyright and all that jazz. But it's still mine all the same.

I'm not going to start pointing any serious fingers until we get some facts straight, and I'll let it die for now.

Thank you for being so understanding. :lmfao:

It's a little late to not point any fingers, to be honest, but thank you. In the future, if you feel that someone's attempting to plagiarize your work or poke fun at you, please contact the staff privately prior to calling them out in the public forum.

I am not trying to belittle you in any way, for the record - simply voicing my displeasure that a new member's first contribution would be met with such hostility, bearing similarity to a work of your own or no.

:twisted: Weeeellll.... :lookaround: Back to littlesneezer's story... Personally, I thought this was a good start. I like the ironic tone of it, it suits Draco's snide personality. :omg: Promising. Welcome to the forum! :):omg:

Archived