Sneeze Fetish Forum

Random Observations

zneeze

Lots have stuff has been going thru my mind lately - not all fetish-related, but I'll obviously ask only those questions.

It seems to me, firstly, that the majority of us are either extremely sneezy by nature or almost never sneeze. Not saying there isn't a middle ground (as I'm part of it). Maybe it's just because I only remember the sneezy/non-sneezy people? 'Cause it's fetish stuff and all...

I haven't been contributing to the forum as often for the past week or two because I've been so busy with school, etc. Which sorta brings me to my next "observation": GF and I are... done, if that's the proper word for two people who never actually dated. (P.S. If I ever need to refer to her on the forum, she will now be known as 'Mary.' Not real name. I digress now.) We're still friends and everything's alright, but since then I've heard her sneeze a few times and it drives me crazy. Anyone understand what I'm talking about?

Another thought: We always say "the fetish." That's kinda irksome. Don't know why. Maybe it's "the fetish" to us, and a tickling fetish would be "the fetish" to tickling fetishists. Yeah, that makes sense... right?

Last thing: I told. Again. Today. Three girls total now, and three girls who think it's cute. This is one of my "my life is so awesome" moments. :D Just thought I'd put that out there. Thanks for listening to the pointless ramble!

Archived