Sneeze Fetish Forum

How many hankies did I need, you guess ? THE REPLY

countless

Last Sunday a sore throat announced the arrival of the first cold of the season...

On Monday I woke up with a bad cough on top. By Tuesday night I had reached the stage most of us will prefer : lots of sneezing and blowing.

And blocked but runny nose, ... The pile of hankies in my drawer was shrinking rapidly !

Right now I am recovering quickly and tonight I decided to put all those used hankies into the washing machine...

OMG - impressive ! :unsure:

How many do you guess I needed to use between Sunday morning and Friday evening ?

Guest nose lover
Last Sunday a sore throat announced the arrival of the first cold of the season...

On Monday I woke up with a bad cough on top. By Tuesday night I had reached the stage most of us will prefer : lots of sneezing and blowing.

And blocked but runny nose, ... The pile of hankies in my drawer was shrinking rapidly !

Right now I am recovering quickly and tonight I decided to put all those used hankies into the washing machine...

OMG - impressive ! :unsure:

How many do you guess I needed to use between Sunday morning and Friday evening ?

maybe somewhere between 15-20?....what did your blows sound like?

Hmm, let's see, I'd probably go through about three per day, which would make 18 for six days, but of course men's hankies are larger than women's, so I'm going to guess 22.

By the way, I hope you're feeling better!

Monday : 4

Tuesday : 11 !

Wednesday : 7

Thursday : 3

Friday : 3

that makes 28, and some tissues in between on top

shy guy is the winner !

BTW all carefully washed and ironed again :devil1:

C

What? ALL of them washed and ironed? You didn't even save one as a trophy for naughty contemplation in the long, cold nights?

Archived