Sneeze Fetish Forum

secondary fetish

Jeff1

While I love sneezing, I have also had a secondary fettish for female feet. As with sneezing...I'm not sure why but I know that it is a common fetish. I have always dreamed of taking care of a woman with a bad cold , sneezing her head off and rubbing her bare feet while she sneezes. Just an odd fetish of mine. Wondering if anyone else shares this secondary fetish?

Thanks All.

I would never have thought to describe it as a fetish but I do get incredibly aroused by anyone massaging my feet so the only person who is ever allowed to do it is my SO as it actually leaves me squirming with desire the feelings are that intense.

I am also such a blatant flirt when it comes to having my feet played with by him and he knows it and often teases me by scraping a nail across the soles of my feet or lightly stroking my ankle when my feet are resting in his lap when we lie curled up on opposite sides of the couch. I can't count the number of times that he has accidently ended up covering my feet in spray from his hayfever sneezes during allergy season and although I don't like being sneezed on, the fact that it is my feet normally ends up getting me :yes:

Also... I have tended to find that most of my SOs erogenous zones are the same as his ticklish spots so about a month ago i decided to give him a foot rub and licked and nipped and suckled his toes and guess what... his extremely ticklish feet when lathed with affection rather than tickling fingers drove him absolutely wild with desire and let's just say that I got jumped and leave it at that...

i'm not sure if i could cope with me sneezing and someone rubbing my feet at the same time (what with both of those acts turning me on)... let's just say that if i revealed my reaction to reading that line of yours I would be :)

soooo call it a fetish if you may, but I believe it has more to do with feet acting as erogenous zones for us...

also the fact that the sensory area of the brain that corresponds to the genitals and the feet are right next to each other means that cross connections can be formed... i mean i have always found that I have been able to feel a good time (;)) in the soles of my feet and that my toes will curl reflexively as I :hug:

p.s: there used to be a fic around that had one man being forced to sneeze onto the soles of another mans feet and that used to get me horrendously turned on (why didn't I save it!!)

• 2 months later...

krazykat,

You are a girl after my own heart. I dated a girl once that was helplessly turned on by feet. While I considered it only a secondary fetish at the time...she was so into feet that she wouldn't let me get into bed with my socks on. If I did, she would dig her toes into my socks and pull them off. She would always rub her feet on mine, wiggling her toes inbetween mine as we would fall asleep.

As it turns out she had a terribly sensitive nose and suffered from hayfever as well as a horrible allergy to dogs (which I happened to have at the time) Most of the time I would just lock the dog in the laundry room, which wouldn't totally prevent her from sneezing but greatly minimized the effect it had on her. Her sneezes were semi-loud but not obnoxious and sounded a bit on the wet side...something like husshheewwww.

Despite the fact she didn't hide her foot fetish from me, she did not know about my affection for female sneezes. As we got more comfortable around eachother I decided to indirectly let her in on my "little secret". One Saturday night after a night out at the bars, we came back to my place. As I said...normally knowing ahead of time that we were coming back I would have locked the dog up but this time I decided to lock him in my room instead.

We got back to my place around mid-night (didn't want her too drunk), we walked into my appartment. While she went to the bathroom...I took the dog out of my room and locked him in the laundry room so she wouldn't know the dog had been laying all over my bed for hours.

We both changed and laid down on the bed watching TV. almost immediately she started sniffling and rubbing her nose but thought nothing of it. As predicted...she started to take off my socks with her bare feet. I stopped her. She continued to try to remove my socks with her toes saying her feet were really sore from being out all night. I told her my feet were cold and that I really just didn't feel like taking my socks off. After about 5 minutes the first wave of sneezing started. She had several false starts before letting loose with two uncovered "husheeeews".

Meanwhile her efforts to play "footsie" were unsucessful and by this time she started to pout a bit that she couldn't satisfy her burning desire to "feel" my bare feet on hers (it really turned her on). The sneezes continued and more quickly, now sneezing every few minutes. i knew I needed to make my move soon for multiple reasons..namely I didn't want her to suffer to long and more importantly I was about to "lose it" from listening to those wonderfull sneezes of hers. She said she really didn'y know why she was sneezing so much more than she normally does at my place. "did you let your dog in here or something?" she said. by now the sneezes were coming every other minute. "I need to take an (allergy)pill," she said. I couldn't have that i thought.

She started getting up from my bed. Finally I pitched the deal. "I'll play barefootsie with you," I said..."but only on one condition."

"What?" she said with an anxious smile.

"You can't take any allergy meds," I said.

Now she looked confused.

"why?" she asked.

"I've always been willing to play along with your fetish," I said. "now it's time you returned the favor".

I'll never forget the look on her face. "What...are you into snot or something?" she said

"not exactly...but it does begin with an 's'," I said.

"Sneezing?..oh my god...your turned on by my sneezes?" she left the room.

I thought that was it. I've just creeped out this girl to know end.

Just when I thought I had made the biggest mistake of my life...she comes back into the room with my dog!@

she bends down...takes a good sniff of him. It didn't take long before that sneezy look took her over. "Huuushhooo" she sneezes openly into the air. "thats all I have to do to turn you on?"

She climbs on the bed, laying on her stomach and near my feet. she proceeds to take my socks off and winds up for another sneeze. "heee...heeshhooo" "your going to have to do alot more that just play footsie with me," she says as she proceeds to careess my feet with her hands.

she puts her feet in my lap while still rubbing mine and says "you know what to do"

by now the sneezes are coming on strong and her voice is terribly congested. I proceed to rub her feet. "id betweed by toes" she says.

Then she does something she's never done before. "I'b glad you told be about your fettish. "I dever have told you what really turd's be od."

As I continue to rub her feet...she starts gently kissing mine. Eventually she moves on to my toes and starts sucking on my big toe. " oh by god...you have sob of the sexiest feet i've ever seed." "i;ve always wanted to suck on your toes but i dever ha..." she trailed off. "...had the derve to..." her breath hitched. her upper lip quivered. ..."ahh...(sniff) it went away," she said.

I was ready to explode. and at a loss for words. all I remember saying was..." you are so sexy when you have to sneeze"

"I'll keep sdeezing as long as you let be have your feet"

later that night...she sneezed right on my feet. She continued to play with them and continued to sneeze all night.

That's my introduction to feet and sneezing and obviously why I share both fetishes eaqually now.

by the way..I have a few wavs up on bondi'ssite. they're old but I think you might appreciate them.

Jeff

I would never have thought to describe it as a fetish but I do get incredibly aroused by anyone massaging my feet so the only person who is ever allowed to do it is my SO as it actually leaves me squirming with desire the feelings are that intense.

I am also such a blatant flirt when it comes to having my feet played with by him and he knows it and often teases me by scraping a nail across the soles of my feet or lightly stroking my ankle when my feet are resting in his lap when we lie curled up on opposite sides of the couch. I can't count the number of times that he has accidently ended up covering my feet in spray from his hayfever sneezes during allergy season and although I don't like being sneezed on, the fact that it is my feet normally ends up getting me ;)

Also... I have tended to find that most of my SOs erogenous zones are the same as his ticklish spots so about a month ago i decided to give him a foot rub and licked and nipped and suckled his toes and guess what... his extremely ticklish feet when lathed with affection rather than tickling fingers drove him absolutely wild with desire and let's just say that I got jumped and leave it at that...

i'm not sure if i could cope with me sneezing and someone rubbing my feet at the same time (what with both of those acts turning me on)... let's just say that if i revealed my reaction to reading that line of yours I would be :banned:

soooo call it a fetish if you may, but I believe it has more to do with feet acting as erogenous zones for us...

also the fact that the sensory area of the brain that corresponds to the genitals and the feet are right next to each other means that cross connections can be formed... i mean i have always found that I have been able to feel a good time (:wub:) in the soles of my feet and that my toes will curl reflexively as I :boom:

p.s: there used to be a fic around that had one man being forced to sneeze onto the soles of another mans feet and that used to get me horrendously turned on (why didn't I save it!!)

Well, that might very well be one of the hawtests things I've read in some time... Oh, and to answer the question, yeah, all three fetishes here, too.

f.-

• 2 weeks later...

Suprized there aren't more people with this dual fetish but you definately don't see that much content out there catering to both. Let me know if you know of any thing in this arena. Thanks.

Well, that might very well be one of the hawtests things I've read in some time... Oh, and to answer the question, yeah, all three fetishes here, too.

f.-

Amen. There were exactly four nice youtube videos on the subject, and one got deleted. Well, maybe not exactly four, but near.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow Krazykat I was so hoping you'd respond.

I am also such a blatant flirt when it comes to having my feet played with by him and he knows it and often teases me by scraping a nail across the soles of my feet or lightly stroking my ankle when my feet are resting in his lap when we lie curled up on opposite sides of the couch. I can't count the number of times that he has accidently ended up covering my feet in spray from his hayfever sneezes during allergy season and although I don't like being sneezed on, the fact that it is my feet normally ends up getting me :P

i'm not sure if i could cope with me sneezing and someone rubbing my feet at the same time (what with both of those acts turning me on)... let's just say that if i revealed my reaction to reading that line of yours I would be :banned:

also the fact that the sensory area of the brain that corresponds to the genitals and the feet are right next to each other means that cross connections can be formed... i mean i have always found that I have been able to feel a good time (;)) in the soles of my feet and that my toes will curl reflexively as I :boom:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, i don't like feet, so much as shoes, so feet are a secondary thing. I like big feet in shoes or socks.

I want to say i feel weird for writing this, but hell, i forgot where I am...

I like dirty shoes mainly, quite like em wet and muddy. For example there was a lad in one of my college classes. had really big feet and had his feet up on the desk, muddy converse and i found it sooo hot. I like boots, workmens boots, erm, army boots, that type of thing. i like em to look quite rugged and battered and i suppose masculine. Quite like feet in socks too, but bare feet don't really do it for me.

Well i have a sneezing fetish and when the guy i was seeing asked if i would be his gf he told me he had a foot fetish... to be honest i had never really come into contact with this before... but im openminded so i let him play wth my feet.... the feelings i got were intense, the same as my feelings about sneezing, and its something we have carried on... so i guess you could count me in!

Well i have a sneezing fetish and when the guy i was seeing asked if i would be his gf he told me he had a foot fetish... to be honest i had never really come into contact with this before... but im openminded so i let him play wth my feet.... the feelings i got were intense, the same as my feelings about sneezing, and its something we have carried on... so i guess you could count me in!

That was my situation too. only it was the girl I was dating that liked feet. Eblinx...care to share any stories?

Archived