Sneeze Fetish Forum

I like struggling

Adrilynn

I like struggling, my favorite part of sneezing is when people are trying hard not to, and have to go through all kinds of theatrics not to...but then they end up sneezing anyway....but I also like ANY kind of struggling against self like that. Like, not against ropes, but against reactions and feelings that originate in yourself. like Edward struggling not to drink Bella's blood for you twilight fans, or a person struggling against their nature, be it physical or emotional.

This is true for me also. I get very turned on by thought of someone struggling against their involuntary bodily reactions. Like trying to hold back a sneeze, or trying not to urinate or orgasm.

This is true for me also. I get very turned on by thought of someone struggling against their involuntary bodily reactions. Like trying to hold back a sneeze, or trying not to urinate or orgasm.

EXACTLY!!! :devil1:

Abyssinia,

Me

• 3 months later...

I like the struggling part too... like you put it, it's struggling against something that originates in the self as opposed to struggling against something external, like ropes or chains... the inner struggle with the self... I love it!!

I like struggling, my favorite part of sneezing is when people are trying hard not to, and have to go through all kinds of theatrics not to...but then they end up sneezing anyway....but I also like ANY kind of struggling against self like that. Like, not against ropes, but against reactions and feelings that originate in yourself. like Edward struggling not to drink Bella's blood for you twilight fans, or a person struggling against their nature, be it physical or emotional.

Archived