Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing into your hands...

Debbie

Anyone else finds this gross? I like it if someone very attractive does it, but in general I find it soooo disgusting and can't stop thinking about the germs.

Am I strange?

No one can really answer your question "Am I strange?" :) It depends on the person. Some people think the way I act is cute. Others find it annoying. So to me, yes you're strange, or different. If the sneezerine happens to be a female, then I don't mind it at all. In fact, quite the opposite. :blushing: However, I'm sure some people will agree with you wholeheartedly. :blushing:

Lamborghini

I usually do it into one hand, and I've never really had any trouble with it.

As for being strange, everyone's strange. If you're not strange, then you're strange in some other way. It's unavoidable.

I like it when people sneeze into their hands. I think it's real cute... it's probably my preferred sneeze... the thing I think is so germy is when there is a lot of mucous and stuff....

Thanks for your replies. Came to think of this last night when I was out with my sister and a friend and they BOTH sneezed like that; I was annoyed and felt like shouting "sneeze into the crook of your elbow!".

But yeah, it's really hot if someone I'm attracted to does it...then I don't even care about germs.

I like it when people sneeze into their hands. I think it's real cute... it's probably my preferred sneeze... the thing I think is so germy is when there is a lot of mucous and stuff....

I'm with you, I think its adorable :drool:

Obviously I would prefer it if they sneezed uncovered. But whenever I read a description which says something like "He sneezed powerfully into his ankle" or "she just had time to catch her sneeze in her shoulder-blade", I always find it a bit unpleasant. Aren't they hurting themselves with all this gymnastics?

Does anyone know when this idea of not sneezing into your hands was invented? And who by? Was it perhaps 25 years ago. In fact, does it ever occur outside the occasional Youtube vid?

I am really the opposite of being a germophobe when it comes to colds so the answer for me is no. By preference I like anything uncovered best but the thought of all the viruses getting spread around from hands following sneezing into them or nose blowing is also hot. But I suspect I'm the weird one, not you! If being weird feels this good, who cares!

And yes, when I was young we were taught it was polite to cover sneezes using hands. No-one thought anything of it and most still don't. The sleeve thing is a new invention!

but the thought of all the viruses getting spread around from hands following sneezing into them or nose blowing is also hot

YES it is - but I hardly ever sneeze into my hands myself.

I will sneeze into my hankie, or on my sleeve if there is no chance to pull it in time.

But what is the difference between bare hands and holding a hankie when it comes to spreading germs ?

C

I usually cover sneezes with my hand, but I definetly wash them a lot. I don't like uncovered sneezes because I'm not a fan of spray. I don't mind how they are covered just as long as they are. :devil1:

hmm... i generally prefer to sneeze uncovered *runs from scary germophobe mob :lol: * mainly as i hate getting anything on my hands. and i tend to be weird about seeing anyone get 'goodness' on their hands too... so...im with you... although, i do love a good back of the wrist cover...

I sneeze into my hands - mainly because the time I get the twitch in my nose alerting me I need to sneeze - to the time I let out a big HRAAAASHOOOOO is less than a second, and I simply don't have time to get out my handkerchief, unfold it and put it up against my mouth to catch my sneeze. :lol:

I usually cover sneezes with my hand, but I definetly wash them a lot. I don't like uncovered sneezes because I'm not a fan of spray. I don't mind how they are covered just as long as they are. :P

That pretty much sums up the way I feel too.

YES it is - but I hardly ever sneeze into my hands myself.

I will sneeze into my hankie, or on my sleeve if there is no chance to pull it in time.

But what is the difference between bare hands and holding a hankie when it comes to spreading germs ?

C

Ooh yes.....especially a nice damp well used hankie..... :P

Great discussion here:). It actually is the hottest way to cover (if you're hot). I can't really understand why people are taught to do this though: you might as well sneeze straight on somebody, since you're going to spread germs through handshaking, door handles etc anyway. The sleeve thing has been in fashion for ages where I live!

Personally, because my sneezes are so infrequent, I generally don't ahve a tissue or hanky or anything, so I do cover with my hand. But, I realze for other people that can appear as unsanitary, so I wash my hands afterwards. Well, unless I'm with another one of us who doesn't mind that sort of thing.

As for other people, if it's someone I like or am close to, they can sneeze just about anywhere they want. My favorite is probably when they shield the sneeze with their hand, but not fully cover. :P Then I get so see everything, including spray!

Archived