Sneeze Fetish Forum

How do you feel...

Anya

For me when my daughter gets sick, its almost like the fetish just shuts off. My first reaction when shes sitting there sneezing with snot all over her face is not, "Ewww, that was sooo not sexy", and then go hide in the bedroom. I don't know if this is just me, but there have been times when its like I've almost forgotten I had the fetish because I'm really just more worried about whether she was ok. I can bless her, wipe her nose, etc. without feeling creeped out (or horny lol) at all. Like, that just doesn't happen for me... ever. Whether shes sick or just randomly sneezing really. I just never really think about it.

Whats your reaction?

I don't bless - anybody. Not even my kids. It's not something I was raised to do, and the fact that it makes me uncomfortable is just one additional reason I don't. But the rest? Well fortunately, my kids are plenty old enough to blow their noses, but the fetish doesn't really have anything to do with them.

In my case, the fetish doesn't encompass every single facet of my life. My boss sneezes at work, and it doesn't even register. One of the fifty or so kids my children take karate with sneezes, it doesn't register - I mean, most of the time, I don't even NOTICE. MY kids? The most attention I'll pay to it is to tell them to go blow their nose. It simply doesn't register on my radar.

I dont have children... and thats probably a good thing for all parties involved. Im sure if they had colds or allergies... it would horn me up. (My 6 neices sneezing does!). :drool:

Archived