Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy Vampires?

Adrilynn

Okay, so my friend and I were having this discussion, "Do vampires sneeze." she said they probably didn't, since they don't eat and their heart doesn't beat. I said they probably do because they still would get stuff in their nose like dust and dirt and what not and sneezing would be the most effective way to get it out. Most vampires have incredibly good senses of smell. And if they never ever sneezed then the stuff they breathed in would distract them with unwanted smells or else completely clog their nose eventually until they cleaned it out with a Qtip or something. I mean even people with no allergies who are healthy as a horse and never get sick still have to sneeze SOMEtimes.

Well I've read a bunch of vampire books and different authors have variations on their vampire mythologies, but I've never read any books where the vampires sneezed. The only times I've ever read about vampires sneezing were in vampire sneezefics. To me it really doesn't matter if vampires are supposed to sneeze or not. It's certainly fun to fantasize about and if one wants to make a sneezy vampire story, who cares about traditional vampire mythology? :laugh:

Henry Fitzroy (Blood Ties, anyone?) sneezes in one of the Blood Books, I can't remember which one.

As for the original question, I agree with Adrilynn and Blue. :laugh:

If you're going to talk about dust building up in their noses you would also need to wonder where all that blood goes unless they use the toilet too, and I've certainly never seen that mentioned in a vampire story.

Hmmmm, I like the idea of Louie and LeStat sneezing that's for sure. :laugh::):drool::drool:

Good question though. I wish I had HBO so I could check out this new show Trueblood.

I have heard that vampires blood is (a) used up as energy, and that's why they need to keep feeding, it's completely used with no waste (hence no need for a toilet) and (:wub: that the sunlight burns it away, but when they are hidden in the dark it only burns it away a little, but in direct sunlight.... :boom:

As for Lousie and Lestate sneezing... hmm... I like the concept. Especially if they don't understand why and are trying hard not to.

Even though I prefer Lousie, I'd prefer to see *Lestate* sneeze, because he is so... he thinks he's all that, you know? I'll like to see HIM a little helpless and susceptible to a should-be-human "weakness" and struggling and losing control of his body and feeling confused and vexed and vulnerable and embarrassed.... ^_^

Archived