Sneeze Fetish Forum

First Date (F) - (2 Parts)

PropertyofCora

I hope you all like. This is my first sneeze fic but ive been writing saula for a while. For those who dont know what saula is, it is the couple name for American Idol judges Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell. :drool: IK they arnt dating but they like should be. If u want to know more about them check out the saula heaven forums. http://saula-heaven.opposites-attract.net/forum/

PART 1:

Simon walked up the steps of Paula's front porch. To say he was nervous would have been an understatement. This was his first official date with Paula. It had taken him seven long years to build up enough courage to move on from their constant flirting to actually going on a date.

He pressed her doorbell and waited for her to answer. He was already about ten minutes late, which surprised him that she wasnt already standing in the door way to wait for him. Then again, she did have a tendancy to be late quite often. He remembered when she had come to the UK to guest judge on the X factor. She had been about 6 hours late on the one day.

Simon was shocked when the door finally opened slowly. His tiny Paula was standing there, clad in a pair of pink bunny slippers and a fuzzy pink robe. She wasnt wearing any makeup, which only made Simon find her even more beautiful. His eyes traveled up her tiny dancer's body in confusion until he got to her head. Her nose was bright pink and looked as if it had been running. In her tiny hand was a scrunched up pink tissue.

Almost immediately, Paula got a very familiar look on her face. After working on American Idol with her during summer auditions for seven years, her worst allergy time, he was able to identify this as her pre sneeze face.

Her little nose scrunched up, her brown doe eyes began to close, her perfect mouth started to open, and her head tilted slightly back.

"ETCHOO" Paula sneezed. Simon stood transfixed in his spot. He was confussed and happy at the same time, and he didnt understand it. "*sniff* Si, what are you doing here?" Paula asked sleepily. Her voice was hoarse. She had completely forgotten about their date.

"Well love, I was here for our date..." Simon was surprised she had seemed to have forgotten. She almost always remembered things like this. It just wasnt like Paula.

"Oh crap! I'm so sorry Si! I totally forgot. Just gimmie a seco- ahh a s-second t- ahh to g-g-g- ETCHOO! ETCHOO! ETCHOO!" Paula started up the stairs but was interrupted by her sneezes. She was not a good sick person. She hated being tied down from her busy life with a cold.

"Oh no you don't. Love, you are sick. You are not going out anywhere." Simon said seriously. He knew Paula would probably put up a huge fight and end up getting her way anyways, but he wanted what was best for her.

TBC...............

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

YAY! thanks for my 2 lovely commentors!!!!!!!! im sorry its taken me so long to write this next part but i dont usually have much time to write. I will try to have this updated by christmas again, but if i dont then HAPPY EARLY HOLIDAYS! lol

and lemmie know if this is hard to follow or u have any suggestions to make it better or if ya have any questions or whatever. lol

hope ya like

and sorry for the shortness =[

--------------------

Part 2:

“No, Si (her nickname for him if ya didn’t know) I promised you that this night would be special. We were making ‘us’ official. I’m not going let a stupid cold stop us from sharing this.” Paula said with determination in her congested voice.

“But love, if you go out you will only get worse. And think of your fans. What happens when one of them wants a hug or an autograph?” Simon said, knowing he wasn’t standing a very good chance of winning this.

“Then… ah ahh ahahah etchoo!... I will explaid dat I dodt wadda get dem sick.” Paula said. Simon noticed how bad she sounded and handed her a tissue from the box on the small table.

Paula hesitantly lifted it to her nose and, after realizing Simon wasn’t going to leave, gave it a good wet blow.

“You sound terrible love. We can go out next week when you are feeling better.” Simon said as he walked up and wrapped her up in a hug. She tried to resist but she felt too weak to push him away.

“B-but … h-hold on” Paula pushed away from his embrace just in time “.. aahh ahhahah ah ETCHOO etchoo achoo! *sniff* I wanna be with you. I don’t think I can wait that long.” Simon felt his heart melt. She could be so cute sometimes… okay all the time.

“Well I’m not going anywhere. I can stay and take care of you all night long if you want.” Simon said in his sexy British accent that could make a girl melt in her spot.

“But I don’t wanna get you sick t-to.” Paula said, sad at the thought of causing him to feel like she did, total shit.

“Wouldn’t I get sick if we went out anyways?” Simon laughed. “And besides, if I get sick then I get sick. You are more important to me than that.”

Paula realized he was right. There was no point in trying to go out the way she felt. And he had already been exposed to her germyness long enough that it wouldn’t matter anyways. “Fine… etchoo achoo achoo” Paula sneezed into her increasingly wet tissue. “But promise we can go next week?”

“It’s a date.” Simon said with a smile as he handed his little poodle (his nickname for Paula in real life) another tissue. After Paula blew her nose, Simon scooped her up into his arms like a gallant knight. “Now off to bed with you.” Simon said as he carried her the rest of the way up the stairs, Paula giggling in exhaustion the entire way up.

Archived