Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bf's sneezes...frustration

elements

So i'm not really sure if this belongs in the snake pit or not, b/c it does have to do with sneezing.

So My bf used to have trouble sneezing in front of me (mental block developed after I told him) and you all were very helpful with that...and then on a LONNGG car trip across country he got sick, but I told him since I was doing all the riving he wasnt allowed to get sick, it anyone was it was me from being run down driving all the time! So anyways he blamed it on "allergies" which was just as hott and one day he had a fit of 6 with one stifle mixed in (my fave) and the next day he had 2 one stifled one not...it was AMAZING (I really am planning on making a more detailed obs for tha tone for you all)

anyways so he now sneezes in front of me. We live together but are students. Let me say that I think I am REALLY selfish and know i should be just happy, and that is part of my frustration. but he induces for me ALL THE TIME whenever I want! And he LOVES IT! Sneezing in general, and sneezing for me.

BUT he hasn't sneezed in front of me...he said he just didnt have to for a month...i was like ok...

but then he FINALLY sneezed a stifle in front of me at lunch at a cafe..and then later when I was RAGINGLY turned on by that he was inducing for me, and when he stopped to come over to me, he ran back to the window (he needs light) and sneezed without really inducing it was just left over :-D I WAS THRILLED and lets say things went well between the two of us...

then the next 3 or 4 days were filled with false starts where I would see him go to the window or look at the light and NOTHING...SOOOO FRUSTRATING cause its not like I dont know what he is doing and it turns me on SO badly!

so now he has a cold. and he was away for 12 hours every day this weekend, and every day he would come home with stories(thats what we call them) and it really just MADE ME MAD...cause I dont want to hear about him sneezing all day long, and then think to myself oh he is sneezy, how hott..and then nothing. I cant take it it is too much of a tease...anyone else have this problem? So I decided to be good and not listen or ask for stories cause it just drives me mad!

so then this morning he woke up and was clearly sick, and went anyways and i KNOW he sneezed the whole day cause he was so sniffly and I got a text from him saying he missed me and had SO many stories...and I just know that if he doesnt come home tonight and sneeze im going to be angry..and I KNOW it is not his fault, and I KNOW it is not fair, but my heart races, and my palms sweat, and I get agitated and can't provide him with an explanatioin as to why cause I dont want him to feel guilty, cause its not his fault.

I'm REALLY sorry about the rant, but my friends have noticed my agitation the past 2 days, and I cant tell them. so thank you if anyone actually read all of this.

any thoughts/anecdotes to pull me through and calm me down would be great.

thank you all, I really appreciate teh support the community provides

• 3 months later...

Well, you posted this a while ago, so I don't know how the situation has progressed lately. I can tell you that you are extremely lucky just to have a bf who induces for you! :blushing: But (and take this as you will, I doubt anyone really listens to fourteen-year-olds), you sound a bit obsessed with his sneezes. Maybe having a "drought" of sorts from hearing his sneezing will help you with that. *shrug* But that's just me... anyway I hope it works out! :o

Archived