Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hello

randomguy

Hello everyone!

I'm a new member here, and I wanted to give you a chance to know me a little better. I only recently got up the courage to register on this site because it somehow felt wrong to me. Now that I am registered, though, I feel a lot better. It was mostly pride, I think. As long as I wasn't a registered member, I could sort of fool myself into thinking I didn't have a fetish. Finally, I realized that I had it whether or not I was registered, and nothing was going to change that. No, I feel like I'm not as much in denial. I've also realized that there's really nothing to be in denial about. After all, everybody finds something attractive, right?

I've only recently come to grips with my fetish, but I've had it for as long as I can remember. Even as a kid in preschool, I had it. Back then, I had never heard of a fetish and didn't know about being turned on. My fetish really scared me. Every time someone said the word "sneeze," I would get this weird feeling that made me kind queasy. Even when I was a baby, every time one of my parents sneezed, I would start to cry, though that might have been because they sneeze like a nuclear explosion. Sometimes they even still scare me today. Maybe that's why I prefer cute sneezes. :devil1:

It wasn't until I grew into my fetish that I actually started to like sneezing, but it was only a few years ago that I realized it was a fetish. Before then, I didn't even know what a fetish was. I think I found out when I came across this site one day, actually. I'm still not totally okay with it, and I'm always afraid somebosy will find out, though I've come to realize that very few people even know that there's such thing as a sneeze fetish, and most of the people that do have one too. I don't tell people because I'm afraid they'll see me differently, though I finally sucked it up and told two people. Both of them said there's nothing to be ashamed of, that they won't see me any differently, and they they won't tell anybody else. I'm certainly a lot more comfortable with it than I used to be. From what I've seen, you're all very kind, understanding people, and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome! It isn't easy coming to understand it all. It took me years, but hopefully once you've had a chance to embrace it more, it'll be the most natural thing in the world to you. :devil1:

Thank you! :devil1: Like I said, I've grown into it a lot more, so I'm really pretty okay with it. I just don't think that other people will feel the same way, so I keep on hiding it. It feels good knowing that now I'm a part of a group of people who I dodn't have to hide it from. Thank you for your kind words.

Welcome randomguy! I'm sure you'll find a lot of people here who have had very similar experiences. I hope that you can find people to relate to, and have fun with while you're here. Anywhoo... have some cheesecake, and pull up a spot on the couch in the meantime. (watch for toads)

Wilkommen, Bienvenue and Welcome, randomguy! Glad to hear you've gotten the courage to register, and I promise that noone here will bite (unless you want them to, and then not hard.... unless you want them to. :P) Just remember to mind the toads and help yourself to the cheesecake, it's complimentary for all newbies! :D

Thank you! :P Like I said, I've grown into it a lot more, so I'm really pretty okay with it. I just don't think that other people will feel the same way, so I keep on hiding it. It feels good knowing that now I'm a part of a group of people who I dodn't have to hide it from. Thank you for your kind words.

Absolutely. There's no law that says you have to tell anyone in your real life. There are many here that haven't told a soul. The only people in my life that know are my hubby and my best friend. That's it and that's all.

*waves the snufftoad at randomguy*

Good to meat you!

Welcome! Please make yourself at home, and let us know if you have any questions that the staff can help with.

Archived