Sneeze Fetish Forum

What do you find most alluring about sneezes?

Adrilynn

I've been thing about what exactly it is about sneezing that I find so... alluring. Here are a lot of my reasons. what are yours?

I love when a person (preferably a guy, but I'm flexible) is trying very, very, very hard not to sneeze.

I like strained, breathy, trying not to sneeze talk.

I love when they have to repeat a word--- or break off their sentences.

I like the sense of being... almost like being betrayed by your own nature (as in allergies)

I like the idea of someone struggling against their own bodily reactions

I like having power over people... like they are vulnerable to a substance I am "immune" to (Again, allergies)

I also enjoy holding the trigger.... like waring perfume they are allergic to... (Always on "Accident" of course)

I like the loss of control

--especially in a non-human super being, like a vampire!

I like the momentary helplessness, weakness and vulnerability, again, especially in people who are otherwise very strong adn always in control.

Wow, Adrilynn, I think you nailed it on the head as to why I love sneezing too...

A few additions I'd have would be:

Long, breathy, obviously inevitable buildups to the actual sneeze.

The girlyness at the end of certain female sneezes (the different "choo"), especially when it's almost squeaked.

And any kind of sigh or exclamation after a sneeze, especially if it's the person commenting about their allergies.

Good topic (smiles).

This isn't a complete list. There are many aspects of sneezes that I love but at present the most important ones for me are:

I love knowing the sneezes are contagious.

I love the messiness of a contagious sneeze and the thought of all the viral contamination from primary and secondary sources (from the sneeze itself and from contamination of hands).

I love the inevitability involved in a long fit and signs thereof including pre-sneeze expressions, hitching and holding a handkerchief continually at the ready indicating that the sneezer believes there are more to come.

I love the sneezes of people I am attached to.

there are so many things about a sneeze that make it alluring. Adrilyn hit pretty much all of them, except would be female in my case LOL

I also love when a woman has her hand, fist, a tissue, or handkerchief ready knowing there will be more sneezes.

I even love being teased sometimes with false starts.

I love when a person (preferably a guy, but I'm flexible) is trying very, very, very hard not to sneeze.

I like strained, breathy, trying not to sneeze talk.

I love when they have to repeat a word--- or break off their sentences.

I like the sense of being... almost like being betrayed by your own nature (as in allergies)

I like the idea of someone struggling against their own bodily reactions

I like having power over people... like they are vulnerable to a substance I am "immune" to (Again, allergies)

I also enjoy holding the trigger.... like waring perfume they are allergic to... (Always on "Accident" of course)

I like the loss of control

--especially in a non-human super being, like a vampire!

I like the momentary helplessness, weakness and vulnerability, again, especially in people who are otherwise very strong and always in control.

Wow, yes you absolutely described this perfectly............for me at least anyway. :otfriendly: I have a feeling that everyone that comments on this is pretty much going to have the same feeling as me. There isn't much about a sneeze that isn't alluring, unless of course it's a family member doing the sneezing. :)

I like the momentary helplessness, weakness and vulnerability,

Nailed it right there. Plus:

The girlyness at the end of certain female sneezes (the different "choo"), especially when it's almost squeaked.
And any kind of sigh or exclamation after a sneeze, especially if it's the person commenting about their allergies.
I like the idea of someone struggling against their own bodily reactions.

All that, and the fact that the sound in general of a female sneeze is just so cute... :bleh:

I like the momentary helplessness, weakness and vulnerability,

Nailed it right there. Plus:

I like the idea of someone struggling against their own bodily reactions.

All that, and the fact that the sound in general of a female sneeze is just so cute... :twisted:

Same thing with me. The fact when someone (a guy) has trouble getting it out (the 'ahhh' sound).

It's definitely that weakness, loss of control thing. But that is also the reason why I have a mental block about sneezing in front of others - which I seem to share with lots of people here.

Archived