Sneeze Fetish Forum

Daily Average?

The Mute Poet

... My stats class... That's right, the TEACHER actually used "average daily sneezes" as an example for a group mean in revision for our midterm... couldn't freaking believe it (good thing I was sitting in back, lest my jaw dropping got in the way of the lecture!).

Anyway, upon seeing that and getting over the intitial shock, it got me to wondering just what everyone's average daily sneeze # WOULD be, so I thought about mine and would have to say it's about 5 per day normally, and that probably goes to 25-30 during June and July (grass pollen heh).

So, I was curious as to whether anyone else could get a rough sense of their average daily sneezing...

(What better place to research... I could always claim I'm practicing for the midterm lol).

Guest The Arbiter
... My stats class... That's right, the TEACHER actually used "average daily sneezes" as an example for a group mean in revision for our midterm... couldn't freaking believe it (good thing I was sitting in back, lest my jaw dropping got in the way of the lecture!).

Anyway, upon seeing that and getting over the intitial shock, it got me to wondering just what everyone's average daily sneeze # WOULD be, so I thought about mine and would have to say it's about 5 per day normally, and that probably goes to 25-30 during June and July (grass pollen heh).

So, I was curious as to whether anyone else could get a rough sense of their average daily sneezing...

(What better place to research... I could always claim I'm practicing for the midterm lol).

Interesting lecture topic.

Eh, I rarely ever sneeze. My average weekly is probably just one.

There's a poll on the average annual sneeze count here:

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...c=28121&hl=

From this you can easily work out daily counts. 5 per day out of allergy season would seem to be a very good average, too!

I'm lucky if I get one per month naturally. But I am curious, and now I want to start polling all of my friends and come up with averages! ;) How cool that the teacher used sneezing!!!!! :cry:

I average less then one a day, more like.... two a month? Unless I am sick or something. My bestfriend and roommate averages about two a day I think.

Oh wow. Hah, I think you're right atchoum, this thread's kinda put into perspective just how much I seem to sneeze comparatively (pleasantly surprised). Counting sneezes could very well be the best pass-time ever, guys...

Well my numbers use to be much higher about five years ago. Not exactly why that changed :) , but it seems now that my average is about one a day, maybe two if I'm lucky.

Black Tooth Grin

Off the top of my head, I'm gonna say about once every 2/3 days.

I'm not a very sneezy person but that suits me fine. :D

Hmm... I can generally count on at least one or two a day, which would go up to between four and six if I've got a cold, or with the case of a couple of colds I had in 2006 and 2007, between 25 and 40 per day (those WERE the days... *sigh* :laugh:)

Guest LadyErisana

Unfortunately I hardly sneeze @ all. I maybe get one every couple of months, because I dont have allergies and even when I get sick sneezing is very rarely in the picture. I usually just get stuffy and miserable, but nothing more. :yes: plus, my sneezes are kind of embarassing so Im glad I dont do it often LOL.

Archived