Sneeze Fetish Forum

A crazy idea! Should I or shouldn't I do it again!

Daphine

OK, last year I got up what little nerve I have and for 45 crazy minutes exposed myself ( in costume :blushing: )as the sneeze fetishest that I am :D

Well Fantasy Fest is just around the corner (October 17th-26th) and I'm trying to deside if I should make another showing :D

Last year for the Captain Morgan Fantasy Fest Parade I went in a costume that American Shepherds and Hippo's help me design which was basicly a Scooby Doo mask that I picked up at K-mart, a feather head dress and then I made a homemade t-shirt using iron on transfers that said "O'h no Scooby, don't sneeze!" :blushing:

This year the Captain Morgan Fantasy Fest Parade is the 25th and I'm trying to deside if I should attend it again? As scared as I was durring those 45 minutes, it's also one of the things I most proud of myself for doing :D If I go I'll probably ware just about the same costume but not the very same one since that costume ended up in a dumpster off Green street :(

One thing I would like to possibly change is the saying on my t-shirt, what do you think it should say?

I'm not sure what your t-shirt should say but I DEFIANTLY think you should attend again. it sounds like a lot of fun!

You absolutely |MUST do this again, Daphine. I was so jealous of you last time, and it really was just the introduction to a top fantasy experience. As I recall, you got to the stage of having some other revellers tickling your nose, but couldn't bring yourself to [fake] sneeze.

Well now that you know that nothing bad is going to happen, you can go at least three stages further! No one is really going to think you're some mad fetishist, because everyone is doing it.

I should aim for getting someone to tickle your Scooby nose and fake sneezing; then returning the favour by tickling their noses with your feathers; you never know, they might fake sneeze; they might genuinely sneeze! No one is going to think it any more than a game.

Hang on! You could genuinely sneeze too; and you wouldn't have to worry about sneezing too many times, or freezing in pre-sneeze ecstasy, because it would all be part of the game; in fact, you could insist on hiding before you sneezed, and being discovered. You could even induce your own sneezes while "hiding", because it would all be part of the performance. What can go wrong?

As to a slogan for your tee-shirt, you just can't beat that old " Whatever you do, Scoob....DON'T SNEEZE!"

I can't really say for sure, but I have a feeling that few people will find that weird or think you're a fetishist because of it. I mean, Scooby Doo practically invented sneezing while hiding, so it should seem pretty commonplace to anyone who has actually seen the show.

And you should be proud of doing it! I don't have the guts to do anything like that at all! I'm sure that my friends would think I was just being weird if I, for example, wore a T-shirt that said something about sneezing, but I'd just be so outwardly nervous all the time! I'm glad to see that at least a few of us can overcome the "fetish fear."

I agree with Count as well. From what i am reading, everyone is just there for a good time, and no one is going to think anything of it.

the not sneezing thing can be played out so many different ways, such as Count suggested with the sneezing while hiding thing. You don't want to sneeze while hiding, or you will be 'caught', or whatever scenarios come to mind :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for your support and advice :D

The Capt. Morgan parade is this coming saturday night and I'm still havn't desided if I'm going to make a second showing. There is a part of me that really do's want to do this again and see were it takes me but the more conservative side of me thinks that one time should be enough. When I think about last year all I remember is being SO scared while I was there and then feeling so alive afterwards when I got back home :D I have gone to a couple of party's (as myself :D ) so far and had a great time.

I have my iron on tranfer letters from last year so I can still make a new t-shirt and I checked at K-mart and they still have the same Scooby Doo costume from last year so if I deside to go I'm all set :D

Thank you count de tisza for all your advice and I think your right, if I do go I probably will go with last years t-shirt slogan :D

Blah Blah ILS, your right, Scooby Doo pretty much did invent the whole sneezing while hiding concept (or in my eye's he did :P ) so maybe my t-shirt would stand out to much :D

Well anyway I will let you all know what I desided to do on the 26th :D

What? I didn't reply???

I agree that you should go for it! The slogan works for me too! Just keep us all posted!

:P

At the risk of repeating myself, you MUST do it! Just think how you would regret it if you didn't.

You won't have anything like the anxiety beforehand this time, because you know it's going to turn out well. So you can just go into it and enjoy it.

The only thing I fear is that you won't be able to find enough people to join you in a mass Scooby sneeze scene; but I bet you will.

Archived