Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing in unusual situations

scent

*oh silly* we never ban for that.... unless the details are hot enough to make us jealous

scent, we have an adult board, where discussion of a more intimate nature can occur, but there is to be no overt sexual discussion here on the main (all ages) board. there can be some discussion, but no graphic details :twisted: once you have finished validating, and have your age/birthdate posted within your profile, and provided you are over 18, you will be able to PM an Admin for access to the Adult Board, and have it out with those yummy discussions. :D

Okay, this has never happened to me personally, nor with any of my partners. However, I had a friend, who I wrote a ton of observations about back in 2005, who claimed at one of my parties that the worst time to sneeze was during sex, even though he knew about my fetish. This prompted a sincere apology on his part, and also me asking him if that had ever happened to him. He told me it had a few times. And darn it, I wasn't there when it happened! Argh!

i've always wondered about this myself. i kinda thought it might be a really intense sensation (trying to be pc! ;) )because of the muscle contraction. hmmm, thanks to anyone who can enlighten those of us (me!) who are lost somewhere in the dark! lol

*oh silly* we never ban for that.... unless the details are hot enough to make us jealous

Tee hee... I actually just wanted to use that cute little emoticon! And, no the details are not hot enough to make anyone jealous... given that I was the person sneezing and the SO is not the fetishist... it was actually more comedic :chickawow:

Archived